Entering Kumo

Years before the chunin exams

  Naruto's POV : i wake up on something heavenly soft then I remember Kurama and learning everything including that my dad was the 4th hokage and then dad as I call Kurama said I have to wake up to meet his brothers host and I said okay dad. He also said that I have to train with him and he doesn't talk scary or loud when it's just us. I start to wake up from my mind and when someone trying to rap.
Hey hey hey it's your rapping killer bee that floats like a butterfly but stings like a bee you fool. I then said you suck uncle don't hurt my ears because I tell Kurama and he come and beat you up he is the strongest of the tails beast but my real daddy is the 4th hokage but the villagers tried to beat me and put their dicks in my ass as they say but daddy said come here to where you are uncle and where auntie is but I can't smell you don't float or sting. I calling you uncle buff because your buff and that's that that. Then I stated huffing because I said all that in one breath the some other big guy said son of the yellow flash here to stay and is my nephew I can't believe come we got to go tell dad then I said another uncle then smiled with my foxy smile and I said so dose that mean I can train with you and become buff also I got to let daddy out to let him talk to you bye uncle and stop rapping cause I'm not letting my ears bleed ya fool. Then passed out.

Kumara POV :
I took over for my little demon even though he will never know I call him that. They look at him crazy when his eyes turned red with slits. Hello mortals and brother and host you take care of him and we good y'all are his uncles not father that's my job shut up and he does what I say the only reason he his here because of my other responsible brother. I will let you see my memory of what happened to him.

Time skip to after ward and kumara work up his demon

Naruto POV

Hey dad said we all a big family and stop crying y'all to big and buff to cry they they started to take me somewhere but I passed out again

Sorry for the wait and short chapter but I might just make short chapters but a long book because of school comment what u think