Meeting Kuruma (Prologue)

My POV:

A young boy with blond hair and has the most bright blue eyes was heading to meet the hokage and the boy never made it because he was almost beat to death. Why you ask because he is the jinchuuriki and the host of the most dangerous tail best of the the all the nine tails. The kyuubi no kitsune.

NARUTO POV:

   Kill the DEMON
           MONSTER
            MURDER
We should finish what the Fourth started. They keep saying that over and over while they beat me but I was use to it but this time I was sure that I was going to die. I knew I deserved it. I didn't mean to kill anyone and I don't remember doing it. They kept stabbing me and carving a lot of words in my body. Then I fell my cloths getting ripped off and something big forced in my butt. Then I remember passing out. I wake up in a sewer and see a big and fluffy and when I say fluffy I mean fluffy fox. It had 9 tails then it hit me it was the nine tail best so me being 3 I started crying. Then I heard it speak. Don't cry kit I'm not going to hurt you the best said. Then I said why not I monster like you maybe worse so why not kill the monster at least your fluffy and cute and since I here this mean I died and that means my village is happy I said crying some more. Then the beast said NNOO those dumb humans are beating you for no reason and I can't stand watching them from in you. It's so sick and I will tell you your not a monster I am the reason everything that has happened is because I am sealed into you. So don't you going tell you your a monster you deserve a life you know what we're going to see my brother in Kumogakure AKA the hidden cloud and know you better not let those stupid humans get to your head kit I sorry if it wasn't for me you would have a mother father and not be hated by this village and that's why we're leaving he said making me cry. I yelled him while crying to shut up because I now what he did was wrong but just saying this made me happy so I asked if he was a boy or a girl. He said why but never less if you want to know I a male. Then I said can u be my dad and can I know you name and your fluffy and I love you you the only nice man or beast to me other than Jiji. Slow down kit and yes a can be your tou-san and my real name is Kuruma and no the man you called Jiji lies to you about everything about not boing your mother and father but I will tell you when we go and meet my brother in Kumogakure and I think my sister is their to. I can also tell you I'm only nice to you but I will not be nice to anyone else and don't tell on your father and tell people he is nice because IM THE FUCKING KYUUBI FOR A Reason he said calming down. I then said hey NO Cussing in front of you son didn't you dad teach you right if you had one of your didn't I am sorry and can I sleep on your fur tou-San is I'm getting tied and scarier in the real world till we get to Kumogakure. He then explained how the best came and was sealed and how he is a large mass of hatred other than around me (because I'm a lazy Arthur ). Then he said I will stop cussing and come sleep on your tou-san and I will wake you know when we get to Kumogakure. I said okay then I went into his cage and went to sleep.

     Kuruma POV: Hey fucking stupid dumb ass humans you almost killed the son son of the 4th hokage and I am taking him to Kumo can't any of you tell the difference between a Kunai and a Scroll. Yes this boy you have been beating is the son of the 4th hogake and where I taking me the Nine tail beast the one not this human body I am using to talk to to you while is is asleep so bye and piss of.

My POV: with that he left and the hokage said every bit was true and was never to be seen again for a long time.