𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

  the boys all look nice in their tuxes (aside from chase) but rudy especially. he had the sleeves rolled up to his forearms, exposing the aggressive way his veins were showing. i licked my lips and pulled my dress down subconsciously, making sure the slit wasn't revealing too much.

  "aw mac." drew went to ruffle my hair but madelyn immediately jumped between us, pushing him away adamantly. "mads!" he complained. he was so much different than his character rafe it was almost scary. just the thought of him about to corner rudy in this scene made my stomach churn. drew was so sweet, he'd never hurt a fly.

rudy's pov

  i don't know what i was expecting when we came around the corner, but it certainly wasn't maison all dressed up. i coughed to cover up the immediate 'woah' that left my mouth.

  she's absolutely gorgeous.

  her hair was straightened which was odd cause it's usually always in its natural state. she had makeup on as well, but she didn't need it. she was beautiful without it. not to mention the dress she was wearing. it took a lot of self control to refrain from pinning her against the closest wall and kiss her until my lips were numb. or sit and stare like an idiot.

  was she aware of how many looks she's received while wearing that dress? even chase was checking her out and i'm pretty sure he's crushing on mads. a large amount of rage and jealousy flared in my chest as all the guys in the vicinity checked her out with the exception of drew and austin. and jonathan. at least he was being respectful about it.

  he was just being her hype man.

  jonas shouted out for everyone to get into position, sending the set into a bit of a frenzy.

  the maddies left with drew while jonathan skipped over to his dad. austin said something to maison and she nodded, biting her lip anxiously. he patted her cheek softly and she swatted his hand away, making him laugh. he pressed a kiss to her head and then left her side, wiggling his eyebrows at me as he passed.

  "shut up." i mumbled.

  he cackled as he jogged after deion.

  "you okay?"

  i turned out the sound of her voice, eyes widening when she appeared directly in front of me.

  "i'm fine. are you?"

  she nodded and looped her arm with mine. "come on." she starts pulling and i follow obediently. i'd go anywhere if she asked.

  "you look beautiful by the way." i add causally.

  maison's cheeks flush and she answers, "thanks ru" in a very shy manner, which is unlike her.

  i don't dwell on it for too long, focused on how i made her blush.

  we arrive at the deck to the location we're filming at and i stop on the grass while maison walks up, heels clicking on the wood. when she realizes she's now holding my hand rather than my arm she stops, swiveling towards me, her face one of mild confusion.

  "i gotta start with chase down by the beach. you'll see me in a minute." i squeeze her hand and shoot her a wink. she blushes again, releasing my hand so i can leave. not that i really want to.

  "is mac okay?" chase asks the second we've met up.

  "i don't think she wants to be around all these people." i guess. she was trembling a little while we were walking but i didn't think anything of it until
now.

  chase purses his lips but nods. "okay lover boy." he clasps me in a head lock, rubbing his knuckles into my scalp.

  "get off of me." i grunt, trying to push him away.

  "boys quit." emmie says as she approaches us. chase stops and i reach up to fix my hair. "do you know how to tie a bow tie?" she asks chase.

  "uh. . .no." he deadpans.

  emmie sighs and chase pouts. "macie! could you come teach chase how to tie this?" she holds up a floral bow tie thats meant to go over my dress shirt.

  maison steps down the stairs easily and maneuvers through a crowd of people. we meet her on the wooden walk leading down to the beach so she doesn't have to walk on sand in heels.

  emmie leaves us after handing the tie off, probably trusting our australian friend to get the job done. 

  chase watches maison intently as she stands in front of me, hands near my neck as she ties and unties the bow. while i have the chance i admire her facial features. she's too focused on chase to even realize. at some point he says something dumb that makes her laugh, leaning into my chest to muffle it.

  this girl is gonna be the death of me. but i'm okay with it.

thank u for 11k🥺🥺🥺🥺