11

Y/n POV

"Do you need anything?" I asked the girl. She scoffs then grabs my wrist and pulls me to the staircase inside the gym at the very back.

"Follow me, I promise it'll be quick" she smirks. I shrug her off and follow her.

She leads me up to the roof top. Nobody goes up here because it's a smaller area, there's no railing or fence around the edges and it's super high up. So there's a huge danger to doing anything up here.

"Why are we up here?" I ask her. She takes in a huge frustrated breathe before speaking.

"I was the best female Libero at Shiratorizawa. And out of most of the schools in this prefecture. I worked hard and learned receiving secrets from a cousin that goes to nekoma. She told me all about you when we were just first years. She said facing off against you was like nothing ever before. The amount of speed you showed, persistence, knowledge, it was like a power like no other. She said it crushed her as a Libero, to know that you would always out do everyone. She lost EVERYTIME, it tore her down to pieces. She hated the feeling, so I wanted to beat you too. I had never seen you play, but I had seen pictures and articles about you." I nod at what she's saying. I remember the Libero from Nekoma's girls team. She glared at me, she cried after every game. Now I realize why.

Suddenly I sense a rising anger about to explode in Uso-Tsuki.

"I've been in love with Semi since middle school. He's always been a Tsundere but he cared about all of us. He was started to become friends with me this year, I had a chance. We started talking more and I started to love him even more. But then you came and all of the sudden he forgot about me. You took everything from me yesterday: my starting position, my man, my future, the chance to stand out to college scholars." A few years left her eyes, "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING" She started trying to shove me to the cold stone grounds "EVERYTHING!! AND NOW YOU'LL HAVE NOTHING!!"

I looked back and I realized she started pushing me towards the ledge.

"Ai-"

"I FUCKING HATE THIS! I HATE YOU!!" She screeched. Tears were flowing down her face.

"IM DONE SEEING YOUR STUPID EYES AND FACE" she pushed harder. I pushed back with force. We were at the edge and held my wrist and I hung over the building.

"Anything you want to say??" She angrily asked me.

"I'm not losing" I said and I pushed her. She charged towards me and I stumbled back a bit. I stepped to push myself towards her but I couldn't feel the solid concrete beneath my feet. That's when I realized,

I already lost