Chapter 13 - Time to Shape Up...

Start from the beginning

"Hmm?"
Technic intended to turn around, but his girlfriend acted like she was about to scream, so he smiled and said calmly.

"If you can't stand it, let's break up."

"How can you say that?!"

It seemed like she didn't understand him at all, so Technic told himself that... he really needed to explain.

The picture of Technic and his girlfriend draw attention from everyone in that coffee shop but, in fact, no one really paid attention. They were just a couple who was about to break up. Also, Technic was so popular that everyone knew that this quiet guy was a Casanova who changed his girlfriend more often than he went to a copy shop to copy his study sheets. However, the person who drew everyone's attention just came in.

No, he was the person who was going to change Technic's life.

Clanging.

The wind chimes rang gently so Technic took a glimpse of it then he opened his eyes widely.

"P'Type!"
His brother's best friend just stepped in, so Technic called him surprisingly.

Technic was surprised and curious about why he was there. It seemed like Type already knew that Technic was here too because he was smiling and it made his piercing tanned face became more attractive. After that, Type, wearing a casual shirt and jeans but still charming, walked to him.

It was strange because Type once said he didn't like wearing sunglasses because it wasn't convenient, was now wearing ones.

"Err... hello... P'Type"
Technic knew that Type was smart and could handle everything by himself so... Technic was a bit scared.

Technic was afraid of Type, standing next to his table and smiling, who looked at his girlfriend then looked back at him.

"I just need a few minutes, Nic."

Type raised his hand to call Technic closer as he bend down to whisper something to Technic. He came closer, then he widened his eyes shockingly when...

"Thank you for helping me last time. I appreciate it. But for what you've done to my friend, I'll get payback."

GRAB.

"Hey!"
After that, Type snatched his collar and pulled Technic to his side while the younger one was off-guard.

Type looked at his girlfriend who couldn't make sense of this situation then announced to everyone in the coffee shop, most of them were in the same faculty as Technic.

"Don't cry over him. I'll tell you something... Technic is my wife!"

"What?..."

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"What did he just say?"
Technic couldn't finish his sentence when his girlfriend suddenly started screaming.

Everyone looked at each other as if they didn't know what to do, but he still looked at his brother's best friend shockingly.

"Don't cry over him. It's a waste of time. Just so you know, Technic has a boyfriend!"
Type repeated again with a louder voice so Technic... was shocked.

The southern guy looked at him, smiled charmingly, but it was so cruel in Technic's eyes.

"Don't cheat on me again, Technic."
After Type finished, he let go of him and walked out, leaving Technic with his life that was about to change.