part 4

James takes him into his arms and rushes toward his house. He opens the door to place him on the bed. He calls susie from his phone.

James: hey susie, Frank passed out in front of me when we were at the river he woke up and almost attacked me.

Susie: oh, sorry about that he has some PTSD don't worry I'll be over in a bit.

Susie ends the call. James walks to the kitchen to get some water as he sees Frank walk into the kitchen.

James: you okay?

Frank:Sorry about that just some past stuff.

James: we can talk about it.

Frank: no thanks

Susie walks inside the door.

Susie:you doing good Frank?

Frank: yeah I'm fine.

Susie looks at him with a sour look and proceeds to talk to james.

Susie: so what all happened?

James: I was sitting with him while he was asleep and he woke up into a fighting stance and then fainted.

Susie: did you have another nightmare about it ??

Frank: yeah

He says with a sad look.

James questions what they are talking about but decides to leave it for now.

Suddenly james receives a call from Myers.

Micheal: DUDE SOMETHING IS HAPPENING COME TO THE CAMPFIRE WITH EVERYONE.

The call ends and James tells Frank and Susie they have to go to the campfire.

When they arrive at the campfire to see Julie and the nurse fighting.

Frank: JULIE!!!

Julie: what do you want frank??

Frank: Stop this right now !!!

Julie: no you don't control me.

She runs into the forest.

Frank: you ok nurse

Nurse: yeah I'm fine but what's up with her.

Frank: just leave her alone for a bit.

With julie

Julie: why did I do that I should say I'm sorry but my heart is so hurt. I'm just going to run till I can't anymore.

Later she finds the survivors area and realizes she made a mistake.

(I know it's short but wanted to leave a cliffhanger there will be another one soon.)