Part 2

Right before he was about to run out to the room to the entity someone came behind him and covered his mouth not allowing him to speak. The person behind him held his hands together behind his back. He covers his eyes with a bandanna and they walk to another cabin the person who was behind him took the bandanna and his hands off him. Frank looks behind him to see JAMES frank says loudly. James: hey hottie. Frank: wait you are the stalker?!?! Well I guess you are ghostface. James: I wasn't joking though you are very muscular and sexy with the hair, body and personality you are just so perfect. Frank: James are you okay? James: I'm fine I just am in love with you Frank and I wanna be with you. Frank tries to pull away but james pins him to the bed and whispers into his ear " you can't escape". He leans closer to his face to give him a kiss. Frank tries to pull away but he can't escape his grasp and gives in. They start stripping each other and they keep making out.

Susie: Where the fuck did he go. Susie walks into James cabin and she hears moans coming from the bedroom. She opens the bedroom door a little bit to see Frank and James making out naked and she closes the door ( cause no one wanna see that unless you are a pervert like james here). Susie slowly walk out of the house and strings home and goes to sleep for work that night.

Frank comes out of James cabin later that day and he had his mask on. He headed back to his house to hop in the shower. When he gets back to the cabin he sees Susie standing in the kitchen. She looks like she has been there for awhile. Susie: Where were you. Frank: I was playing games with James( he gulps heavily). Susie: Sure I saw what happened earlier. Frank remembers everything that happened. Frank blushes into a tomato. Frank: YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE!! Susie: Nah it's alright I won't tell I actually like this ship. Frank: ( what did I get my self into).

After all that he goes to his room to take a shower. After he takes his shower and gets dressed he spots joey outside the cabin looking at the stars. Frank walks outside to see what's up. When he gets out there he sees blood on jacket. Frank could tell it wasn't a person's blood it was Joey's blood. Frank rushes toward him and pulls up his sleeve and sees a large cut down his bicep. Joey: I'm alright just a little fight. Frank: that isnt a little cut. He says in astonishment . Frank calls susie out their to bandage his wound. They go inside to take Joey's to his room but something rushes toward them it was julie with her knife and she grabbed joey and threw him against the wall and he slid down she takes her knife and

Wanted to leave a cliff hanger 🤪 I hope you guys like it was inspired by my friend Zeronins go follow them on wattpad!!!! They make amazing storys