Part 1

Today was like every other day Frank does what the entity tells him and hooks and kills the survivors. It was turning daytime and it was time for bed. Frank was heading to his cabin separated from the survivors. When he got there he found susie outside his cabin.

     Susie: geez you took a long time. Frank: sorry I finishing my last round for the night. Susie: Well James came by your cabin and left a note inside but ima head to my room now. She walks into the cabin to her room near Frank's room.

      Frank walks in to the kitchen to get some food. He opens the fridge to see half a watermelon, a few pieces of bacon and a note stating "meet me behind your cabin at 9pm tonight." It ends with a heart. As Frank gets flustered by the note he takes the watermelon and the bacon and goes to the table and eats.

      After eating he goes to take a shower taking a pair of his clothes from his dresser to the bathroom and starts taking his clothes off. As he was about to take his underwear off he looks out the small window to see a white mask that moves away fast. After that he got flustered again and continued to strip to take a shower. He gets in the shower and wets his hair and cleans his body. He gets out and drys off to put his clothes on.

       He goes to his bedroom and sees a note on his bed stating " you have a hot body." Frank jumps back and looks around the room. Out the window the mask was there again he runs to the window with his knife and opens the window to see they were gone. He couldn't sleep that night but still needed to do his job.

        He went behind his cabin to see James (GhostFace). Frank: sorry wasn't able to sleep last night. James: why?? Frank: oh umm ( I don't wanna say what happened last night) just thinking.
James: About? Frank: oh nothing for you to worry about. James: well have a good day today! Frank: you too. They both walk away from each other to their assigned areas.

         After Frank's last round Susie grabbed him and took him to the cabin and told him he saw someone come into the house earlier and that was unidentifiable and took his mask. Frank runs to his room to find his mask was not there and his hoodie was gone too.

          I hope everyone likes this but
          Part 2 will be here soon.