New Beginnings

"I'm sorry baby but it's not safe. Shes a newborn and she could very easily kill you"

I frowned as Paul tried to reason with me..again. I wanted to see Bella, id spoken to her and Edward and apparently Bella has had no thirst for human blood at all, even saving a hiker while on a hunting trip. Edward says its safe to be around her but Paul won't let me. Even Jacobs been over to see her.

"baby please, you can come with me. or ill take Jake. i need to thank her, she saved my life"

He finally sighed and nodded his head.

"Ok Ok come on then"

Paul phased and i climbed on his back before taking off towards the Cullens.

Bella stood at the front door smiling as we got to the house. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her already pale skin now porcelain white and flawless. Her brown hair fell in gorgeous waves around her shoulders.

"Wow Bells you look stunning"

she smiled as i gave her a hug

"thanks Jade. How are you?

"im great actully thanks to you. Bells i really owe you one you saved my life"

she smiled and pulled me inside the house

"Jade its cool, even though im dead i have never felt more alive. its like i was meant to be a vampire and now i get to be with Edward forever"

i hugged her cold hard body

"also i have a pretty cool power. wanna see?"

"oh hell yeah"

Bella turned to Edward and nodded at him. he ran into the forest then all of a sudden charged at Bella but before he could reach her it was like he hit an invisible force field and bounced off. He came back over pulling Bella by the waist towards him.

"she can block anything physically and mentally"

That was amazing. After we talked for a while Paul and i headed back to Sams where the rest of the pack were. When we arrived there

Sam was outside the house arguing with someone. At first i didn't know who he was and all my focus was on Sam and the fact that he was up and walking. I ran across the front yard calling his name and he turned just in time to catch me as i hugged him

"I'm so glad your awake. i was so worried i was going to lose you"

he held me tight kissing the top of my head.

"don't worry sis im not going anywhere"

Then the other guy spoke up

"sis? Sam who is she?"

I turned to face him and immediately knew who he was, he looks just like Sam. I was too shocked to say anything so Sam answered him

"Dad this is your daughter Jade"

he stood there with his mouth open staring at me obviously confused so i spoke up

"my moms name is Mary Harris"

realisation reached his eyes. then something hit me. i turned to Sam

"Sam where is my mom?"

"she went home to get some clothes thats why im trying to get rid of dad because she'll be back soon"

"Wait a minute shes going to be here? wow its been so long"

I turned back to Joshua

"it may be best if you leave. its been 18 years since she last saw you a the last time she did you broke her heart. That affected her so badly she never let any other guy in. She stayed single for 18 years because she was scared to fall in love an get hurt again"

By now my emotions were a mixture of anger and sadness and Paul had come over and pulled me against him. Sam had a hold of my hand and Joshua was just standing there. His eyes slightly watering. The sound of a vehicle made us all turn. Damnit. Moms back and she was looking straight at Joshua.

*Marys POV*

It couldn't be....... Oh lord it is. Joshua. He still looks as handsome as he did 18 years ago. My heart started pounding in my chest as our eyes met.

*Jades POV*

I stood back against Pauls chest holding his arms around my waist as we watched mom approach Joshua. They both had tears in their eyes yet were both silent. i felt my eyes well up as i watched my mom trace his face slowly with her fingertips before cupping his cheek. He held her hand against his cheek smiling down at her. Then he pulled her against his body hugging her tight.

When i looked at Sam he had a smile on his face. I guess this is a new beginning for all of us.