I'm Your Sister, Nice To Meet You

"Sam I'm your sister"

I swear the whole room had gone so quiet you could hear a pin drop. After going home and talking to my mom I decided to tell Sam. So here I was dropping a bombshell on him.

"What makes you think your Sams sister?"

I looked towards Emily and began to explain my moms story then telling them about how my mom had planned on introducing me to out father but found out when we arrived that he had moved on a long time ago. Of course I couldn't tell them the real reason being my mom wanted to keep me safe and away from my ex so she brought me here hoping my dad and the pack might be able to protect me.

"I heard stories about your mom from my mother. When dad left we assumed he had gone to find her. After he stopped phasing the imprint was weak. He walked out on us"

"I'm sorry Sam. This is all so messed up. I just thought it would be fair if you knew"

Sam stood up and walked around to where I was sitting, I stood up to greet him. He pulled me I'm for a hug.

"better late than never huh little sis"

"ha! Sam I'm 6 months older than you thank you very much"

The news got around the rez fast about me being Sams long lost sister. We spent alot of time getting to know each other and he even spent alot of time getting to know my mom.

************

I was sitting in my 3rd history class next to Edward, I had managed to keep him out of my head by constantly thinking about Paul naked. I could feel my phone vibrating so I pulled it out to read it thinking it was Paul but it was an unknown number. I opened the message and upon reading it I froze dropping my phone to the floor. This could not be happening, how the hell did he find me?

"Jade, come on class is over we need to get out of here"

Before I could register what was happening Edward had me up and out of my seat and was guiding me out of the school.

"Jade you need to tell Paul what happened to you he can protect you"

Paul, I needed Paul. I reached for my phone only then realising I was actually sitting in Edwards car. He handed me my phone and I reread the message

' You didn't seriously think you would be able to get away from me did you teamo. You know Forks isn't nearly far enough away to escape me. I will be seeing you soon I promise. M'

I was panicking now, my hands sweating. Before I could even dial his number I heard a howl coming from the trees across the parking lot. I knew straight away it was Paul so I took off in that direction racing to the trees just as Paul stepped out of them. I broke down as I reached him, throwing my body into his waiting arms. Sobs racked my body making it hard to breathe.

"Baby whats wrong? Are you hurt?"

"hes coming after me, hes found out I'm in Forks and hes coming to find me"

"Baby who is? What are you talking about?"

Pauls body tensed up and he let out a low but vicious growl, I turned to see Edward standing behind us holding my bag.

"i wouldn't hurt her Paul, but she does have things she needs to tell you"

Paul nodded his head before picking me up bridal style and running back into the trees. It didnt take long til we were at my house, he placed me down at the front door and I opened it but before I could walk in he stopped me.

"i smell leech, baby lets go. I'm taking you to the rez then me and the pack will come back"

*Edwards POV*

I watched as my pixie haired sister tensed up and her eyes glazed over. A vision. I watched it play in her mind.

Irina stood in the forest close to Jades house, her eyes red. Beside her stood a tall dark haired vampire, a newborn.

"it'll be like killing two birds with one stone, you will get your precious Jade back and I will have my revenge on at least one of those disgusting dogs"

The dark haired man turned to Irina

"why not kill them all, create an army"

"because my dear that has already been tried and failed"

I gasped as the vision ended, I knew that face from Jades thoughts. Mark. I shout out of my seat reaching for my phone to call her when there was a knock at the door. I was so focused on the vision I didn't even hear Jacob at the door. I had it open a second later inviting him in.

*Jacobs POV*

I hated having to go to the Cullens but this was for Paul and Jade and I couldn't turn them down. 

I told Edward about Paul smelling a vampire in Jades house but what he told me I wasn't expecting.

After hearing about pixies vision I called Paul and had him and the pack to bring Jade over.

*Jades POV*

We arrived at the Cullens but most of the pack refused to come in, choosing to remain in wolf form just at the tree line surrounding the Cullens house. Seth was actually really close with the Cullens so he came in but in wolf form that way the pack outside could hear what was going on through Seth. The power of the pack mind. I sat between Paul and Jake on a sofa with Seth at my feet.  

Alice told us about her vision and I swear I could feel the blood draining from my face. Mark was now a vampire. I was terrified.

"Baby who's Mark?"