Chapter 1: The Hotel

Second chapter out soon:)

My name is Ellie and I'm in room 251, Hotel management says "okay I will show you to your room, her name was Claire and she showed me to my room. When I opened the door I was surprised the room was ginormous a massive bed was in one room with a dresser and a toilet. In the front room there was a big tv which I turned to the music channel and one direction was on. I screamed and started singing along to live while we're young.
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TIL WE SEE THE SUN I KNOW WE ONLY METTTT BUT PRETEND ITS LOVE
All of a sudden I hear screaming girls and photos being taken outside my room,I stared getting scared because I thought something had happened so I looked out from the peep hole and there they were, one freaking direction, I felt like my heart was going to ping out against all the walls so I tried to calm down before leaving my hotel room.
I go over to a girl who was obviously really shocked they were here because they were right in front of her,I wasn't so surprised because it's Los Angeles lots of things like this happen:)
2 hrs later
I think to myself I want to go swimming so I pack a bag and go to the beach. I get to the beach and surprisingly it's not busy as it is a bit late so I decided to go skinny dipping;) that was a bad mistake. I take all my clothes off so there is a little pile of clothes on the soft sand as I jump in it's so cold.i start swimming about and I feel something yanking my leg down so I slowly go under the water and start to drown. As I'm panicking I see someone jump into the water and rescue me but I had passed out so I don't remember what they looked like until I wake up,"I'm in a different room than what I remember" until I see men clothes so I look under the black and white covers and see that I have a recognisable top on it was white and had blue strips going horizontal, I then find my clothes that I had been in the night before and rush out the door before anyone came back and seen me. I thought to myself that the mystery person had seen me naked and passed out so I hoped I never see them again but I would like to just to thank them,I get to my door and my bestfriend skye is sitting there,"who's top that then Ellie?"I say "um I don't actually know" we both laugh uncontrollably 30 minutes later we hear girls screaming again so walk out and See Louis mother freaking gorgeous Tomlinson we both cry uncontrollably and he comes over and says "are you the drowning naked girl I saved yesterday"my face turns a brightly pinky red skyes face was pure shook.
I say yeah awkwardly and hug him saying thank you,Louis says "no problemo wanna go to a cafe to talk" I excitly say yeah sure and we go, I try to keep all my fangirling back and how much this sounds like a fan fiction so I nip myself and "ouch" I say rubbing my red mark I just made on my hand "are you okay,what happened" I say "I have a wild imagination so I needed to know this was real"I say laughing,Louis chuckles "so what do you want to drink" Louis says,could I get a black coffee no sugar please" I say to the cashier "and could I get a hot chocolate please"Louis says, "what's the name to go with both the drinks sir" "Tomlinson,darling"
My heart skipped a beat..TWICE when he said it so I ask him while he is paying for the drinks "what you doing in Los Angeles anyway" "me and the boys are touring around the world the now", 5 minutes later we get our drinks and head to a table, "so where you from" Louis asks "I'm actually from a place in Scotland" "ah I knew your accent which part in Scotland love" Louis says "I-eh-gla-glasgow" I finally get it out "ah glasgow we actually went there on our tour" Louis says "I know I went" Louis spits out a bit of this hot chocolate "wait really I would've noticed a beautiful face like yours love" I go really red so I must my hand on my face to control the redness and slowly bite my lip. We finish our drinks and leave he walks me back to my hotel room and says "wanna come to my hotel room at 6:30pm to talk;)" he winks "okay sure!"I say "here's my number text me" and walk into my room, "so what happened there girl"
Skye says "if you get to date Louis get Louis to get zayn to date me" she laughs I roll my eyes "so what happened tell me everything" "so we talked and he called me beautiful",we paused and the danced about the room and then " do you wanna come to louis and the boys." My phone starts going off I look and it's Louis.

Louis: it's Louis x

Me: Aw hey Louis what's up?x

Louis: nothing much, do you and your friend want to come to our hotel room to hang out?x

" SKYE" I scream "um what is it" she says "we are going to one directions hotel room to hang outtt"
"OMG NO WAY" she screams and we get ready to leave to go to one directions hotel, we get there and a short blondie answers " come on in" in a really Irish voice we hug them all we all start asking questions about each other then I thought it was a good idea to ask " hey do yous want to play truth or dare" worst idea of my life...