"So you mean you missed my scent and not me? I might as well give you the bottle of perfume then." I joked and I heard her chuckle.

"Wow! I must really hurt your feelings then? Does that mean you care of how I feel about you?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stop twisting my head."

She laughed and I opened the doors for her and she walked out first then I followed her into the football field.

"Always nice to smell fresh air. Come on let's take a walk." She grabbed my wrist and ran for her life. I got dragged and we both laughed at our silliness.

My face softened at how I saw Chaeyoung's face when she keeps looking back at me. She seems so wild, free and a spiritual girl. Her eyes shine against the bright sun and it what makes her... phenomenal? Breathtaking?

The way her hair flies out in the air when we are both running so fast. It's like seeing her let go of any problem in the whole world. I have seen her like this everyday but not this way. She shows me her genuine laugh and smile. I love it so much, I love to see this side of her.

She always asks me about how I'm doing, what I'm doing and if I'm happy. It's been a couple of days but I hear that sincerity in her voice. She cares for me and never fails to show it. She is like an open book with her emotions and I can just easily read it.

Why am I talking about this? Why can I describe every little thing on this one simple woman in my life? A million words can describe her and I would talk about it in a heartbeat.

Chaeyoung stopped running and noticed me. She looks concerned about me, it's always me she notices. Why is she the exact opposite of the woman I.. I have a crush on?!

"You okay? You seem a little distracted." She rubbed my shoulder while panting from our run.

I didn't answer her and just stared at her face. Her mouth opens and closes because she is tired. I pulled her arm and lead us to the bleachers to take a rest.

"You tired? Sorry I should've expected-"

"Are you okay?" I asked and she frowned looking at me. Her hand on my shoulder softened and I could tell her guards were retreating.

"I'm perfectly healthy miss Lee." She smiled back but I know that isn't the smile I know. It changed in the matter of seconds.

"Rosé.." I warned her and she looked numb. Like I somehow discover a whole new side of her.

The bell rang and she stood up and so did I. But I blocked her from walking away because I could see that she was about to.. about to cry.

Her head was low and I couldn't see her face anymore. Her hair was in the way and her head hung low.

I held her right cheek and slowly made her meet my eyes. Her tears were there, rolling down her cheeks and it's the most heartbreaking thing I had to see. The person making me energetic is crying.

"Y-Y/n.." She sobbed out and hugged me tightly. I embraced her warmly without hesitation. I felt her tremble under me and it pains me to see her like this.

"Shhh... I'm here. I'm here." I whispered and kissed the top of her head out of comfort. She sobbed on my shoulder, she's in pain, whatever caused her to be like this is hurting her and I'm mad.

"It h-hurts.. so.. much." She whispered and I held her tightly between my arms.

By now, I didn't care about school. I didn't care about my reputation. My whole attention is on her and making sure she feels better. I don't know what it may cause and I don't care, All I care is her.

I'm not her girlfriend but I am her friend. As a friend I will do what it takes to make her stop feeling pain. Even if it means sacrificing my time and feelings.

For a long time she cried, and now she's starting to calm down and breathe normally. She backed away from me, I don't want her to but she wants to.

"Are you okay? If you need someone to hit I'm here." I tried to lift up our mood and she lightly chuckled.

"I think I need to actually." She said. "I'm kidding. I couldn't hurt you."

I wiped her tears away gently and she was looking at me. I smiled and put my hands down.

"Do you want to talk about it? I'm here if you need me to be."

"I- I don't want you to think about me differently here, I'm trying to impress you." She chuckled and I just smiled at her words.

"But I'm serious okay? I'm here and I'll always be here." I said sincerely and hold both her hands.

"Thank you.." She placed a gentle kiss on my hands and my whole body got goosebumps.

"This time, I'll look out for you."