"Meine sorry Kab nhi bola? Bakwaas kar rahi hai!", Sidharth said and Shehnaaz giggled.

"Aur raat ko long drive pe jaana band nhi karenge! Jab bhi shoot se jaldi aa jaenge, raat ko ek dum, drive pe jaenge!", Sidharth said as his eyes lit up in wonder.

She turned her head to look at him. He kissed her forehead and she kissed his chin.

"Aur shaadi ke baad bhi yaad rakhenge ki pehle hum dono dost hain, baad mein kuch aur!", Shehnaaz said as she dug her body more into his.

"Yup! Best friends first and then anything else!", he said as he agreed with her.

"Hum bohot ladenge, theek hai?", Shehnaaz asked.

Sidharth chuckled at what she just asked, "Tu pehli ladki hai jo bol rahi hai ki ladaai karenge!".

Shehnaaz smiled and said, "Baby, tujhe pta hai ki hum different kyun hai?

Kyunki hum bohot ladte hain, Ekdum kutte billiyon ki tra, fir bhi fatafat theek ho jate hain.

Humesha ladte hain, par agle minute solve bhi kar lete hain.

Agar Humne ladna band kar diya toh mujhe lagega ki humare beech sab normal nhi.

Hum normal tabhi tak hain, jab tak ladna band nhi karte.

Jis din ladna band Kiya, uss din muje lagega ki humara relationship khatam! ", Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth nodded. He agreed with her. They fought a lot but hat didn't define their relationship.

What defined it, was how soon they solved it. If they are fighting this moment, the very next, they would be okay!

"Han, aur na kabhi kuch mat chupana, kabhi bhi! Ek dusre ko sab bta denge, kyunki best friends first!", he said.

Shehnaaz nodded in agreement and smiled some more.

"So, do you wanna get married?", Sidharth asked casually.

"Yeah, I think so! I do wanna get married!", Shehnaaz said nonchalantly.

The very next moment, they both burst into laughing fits. They both laughed holding their stomachs.

"Yar ye card dekh!", neetu di said as she passed the card that she liked the most.

Today, they were searching for the perfect wedding invitation card for Sidharth and Shehnaaz.

All of them were customised and so beautiful, that Shehnaaz almost wanted to ask them to keep all of them.

She had half the mind of sending different invitation cards to everybody, so that all of them could be used.

But obviously, that was so silly of her and she forced herself to choose the one that they liked.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz's eyes fell on one that looked different from all the others.

It was colourless, totally white and Sidharth knew that she had a thing for all white.

They both looked at each other and then at the family, finally giving them the most simple card in the entire bundle.

"Itna simple card chahiye tum dono ko?", mumma asked.

"Card simple hone se kya farak padhta hai? We both are getting married and we are more interested in that, aur Baaki jo log aayenge wo bhi isi baat mein interested honge!", Sidharth said.

The family nodded in understanding and agreement.

"Achcha ab iss card ko kaunsi basket mein daalna hai!", Maa asked.