7. Catwoman vs The Witch of the West:

Since I've been invited to the party of the year, I need a new Halloween costume stat.

I love to party but since I came to Lakewood High...I haven't been to one. I pick up my cellphone and call Lily.

"Hey Lily, do you maby want to join me for Halloween costume shopping?"

"Well obviously, I thought you would never ask!" she said excitedly.

"Great, how about today after school?"

"Yeah that sounds great, I will drive us
to the mall." Lily said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks Lily, I will come and find you after school."

Omg if only I could be as excited about going to the mall, my life would be much more fun.

When the bell rang for break time I started walking toward the Cafeteria when I saw Noah being beatin up by  the one and only Tyler.

Before I think this situation through, I run towards Tyler screaming.

"What's your problem Tyler, why would you beat Noah up, clearly he can't defend himself against you or do you just like to bully people smaller and more vulnerable than you."

"What's the problem love, can't handle seeing people get hurt?" he asked with a grin on his anoying face.

"Oh I can handle seeing people like you get hurt but no I can't handel seeing people like Noah get hurt, so leave him alone before-"

I got cut of by the sound of the school bell ringing. I glared at Tyler before starting to walk to class but then I saw a small note under my book.

Dear Mia...

Thank you for helping me out during break, I really appricate you standing up for me, aspecially agains someone like Tyler.

Greetings, Noah

Wow he must really be the smartest kid in school. I can see it from the way he writes. It's so formal and neat.

Finally the last bell rang and Lily and I were on our way to the mall.

"So do you have an idea for your costume yet?" Lily asked curiously.

"Yeah I was thinking about "Cat woman" or maby "The Wicked Witch of the West" what do you think?"

"Well you would look crazy sexy in both, so which ever one you would like." Lily said laughing.

"Do you already have your costume?"

"Yes, me and Kai are going as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan," she said laughing louder.

I mean can you even imagine a 17 year old girl with alot of muscles, dressed as Tinkerbell and her boyfriend the Captain of the Hockey team dressed as Peter Pan. I can't so I find this extremely funny.😂

We shopped for what felt forever but we finally found the perfect outfit for me to were to the halloween party also known as the best party of the year.

I'm actually sort of excited for tomorrow seeing that it's the first party I'm going to in like forever. I can't wait...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N🤗

HEY to the most awesome people ever.

I'm almost at 100 reads, you guys have been so nice and supportive. Thank you very much.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Question: What costume do you think Mia chose, Cat woman or The Wicked Witch of the West...

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄