"Your father was a swine!" Snape replied then another vision formed, "Drink it, it will contain the curse to your hand, for the time being" Dumbledore said, "It will spread, Albus. How long?" Snape replied, "Maybe a year. Don't ignore me, Severus. We both know Lord Voldemort has ordered the Malfoy boy to murder me. But should he fail, I should presume the Dark Lord will turn to you. You must be the one to kill me, Severus. It is the only way. Only then, will the Dark Lord trust you completely. There will come a time, when Harry Potter, must be told something. But you must wait, until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable" Dumbledore explains.

"Must be told what?" Snape ask, "On the night Lord Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow to kill Harry... Then, Lily Potter cast herself between them... the curse rebounded. When that happens, a part of Voldemort's soul... latched itself onto the only living thing it could find... Harry himself. There's a reason Harry can speak with snakes... There's a reason he can look into Lord Voldemort's mind... A part of Voldemort lives inside him" Dumbledore answered.

"So, when the time comes... the boy must die?" Snape ask, "Yes... yes. He must die" Dumbledore answered, "You've kept him alive, so he can die at the proper moment? You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter. Don't tell me now, that you've grown to care for the boy" Snape replied, "Expecto Patronum" he cast and a doe formed, "Lily? After all this time?" Dumbledore ask, shocked, "Always" Snape answered, "So, when the time comes... the boy must die?" Snape ask, "Yes. He must die. And Voldemort himself must do it" Dumbledore answered.

"What about the daughter of (L/n)?" Snape ask once again, "Just like Harry but she must be killed by her friend" Dumbledore answered, another vision, "There's one thing (L/n) child doesn't and can't know, she can't hear the horcruxes and can't get through the Dark Lord's mind like Harry can. She's the main source of the Dark Lord's power. When she die, the Dark Lord will become weak" Dumbledore explains.

Then a vision where I was being sorted, "Gryffindor!" the sorting hat yells then another vision of Dumbledore and Snape, this time with McGonagall, the sorting hat in front of them, "The (L/n) shall sacrifice her soul for the darkness must be done and light shall be seen again" it said, "Does this mean she must sacrifice her life, Albus?" McGonagall ask, Dumbledore didn't replied.

Another vision where Professor Trelawney and I are alone in her room, "By she who shall sacrifice her life for the truth. By she who holds the Power of the lord of darkness shall be killed for him to become weak and be killed. The long wait for light shall be no more" the professor said as the fourth year me look at her weirdly.

"Pity, your parents ever had a child like you" Snape's voice rung and another vision came, this is where the fourth year me having a detention with him all alone, "Do not use a word against my parents! They have nothing to do with this!" fourth year me yelled.

"Such foolish" Snape's voice rung, "That is essential" Dumbledore's voice followed as I was pulled out from the Pensieve, looking at Harry with sad teary eyes, 'We needed to be killed. What truth? Why can't I hear Horcruxes and get into the head of Voldemort like Harry? Why am I a bloody Horcrux?! I thought Harry said there's only Seven Horcruxes? Why am I the eighth Horcrux?!' so many questions rung in my head as Harry and I get out of the Headmaster's office.

(a/n: doesn't make sense right? I AM A HORRIBLE Author, after all)

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Me and Harry are walking on the top of the staircase then look down and saw Ron sitting on a step of the stairs with Hermione, who was beside him, laying on each other's shoulder, me and Harry go down hand in hand then I stopped behind them, letting go off Harry's hand as he continue going down the stairs, the other two heard Harry's footsteps which made them look back up at us, Harry continued walking until he passed them, "Where've you been?" Hermione ask.

"I thought you went to the forest" Ron added, "I'm going there now" Harry answered, the two catch up behind him, I was still standing behind, "Are you mad?" Ron ask, "No" Harry answered, "You can't give yourself up to him" Ron replied, they stopped further from me now, "What is it, Harry? What is it you know?" Hermione ask, "There is a reason I can hear them. The Horcruxes. I think I've known for a while. And I think you have, too" Harry answered.

"I'll go with you" Hermione said with a shaky voice, "No, kill the snake" Harry replied then Hermione hug him for a moment and let go and continue his way down but stopped and look behind him looking directly at me, "Aren't you coming?" he ask, "No, I must stay. Sorry, Harry, you will be going alone after all" I answered and he continue going down, "Well then help them kill the snake, and it's just him!" Harry called back at us.

I approach the two, "Why did he ask you if you aren't coming with him and not us?" Ron ask, "'By she who shall sacrifice her life for the truth. By she who holds the Power of the lord of darkness shall be killed for him to become weak and be killed. The long wait for light shall be no more'" I quoted Professor Trelawney's prophecy of me.

They look at me in utter shock, "I thought there's only seven horcruxes?" Hermione ask, "That's what I've been thinking" me and Ron replied in unison, "Money for us" I slightly joked and they chuckled, "What's the truth?" Hermione ask, "That's what I've been asking myself. And actually, I'm not like the other horcruxes" I answered, hopefully, "I needed to be killed by Harry" I added.