In Banaras - Part 3 ✴✴✴

Aisha POV

We all reached back home from the temple and we all went and sit in the family room (hall, drawing room whatever you call it) I went in the kitchen and grab myself a pack of potato chips and I went back and sit on the couch, as I switch on the TV the India soaps were going on and my mom and aunt Ria told me to don't change the channel.

Then I heard a phone ringing, "Uhm someone's phone is ringing!" I shouted. Then I saw Rahul going up in his room. Shortly after we heard yelling and shouting, we all turn our heads to Rahul's room from the TV.

_______________________________
Rahul POV

I answered my phone, it was my assistant. "No! You're suppose to send out the red file not the blue one!!!" I yelled at her. "Anyways, did you fix the meeting with Mr. Singh?!!" I asked her but she said no, "What?! He was an important client Neelima, how can you be so careless!!!!!! No, you know what.... You're FIRED!!!!!!!!" I shouted through the phone. And ended the call.

________________________________
Aisha POV
We all then saw his bedroom door opening so we turned our heads back to the TV. He came down the stairs looking worried. He actually looked sad, and there was no smirk or anything, he actually showed some emotions. "Is everything OK Rahul?!!" His dad asked, "I just fired Neelima dad, she can't do anything right!" He replied.

"So, what's the problem?!!" Aunt Ria, his mom asked, "I have a lot of work pile up and I don't know where I can find an assistant at such short notice." He said, holding his head.

His mom gasp, "I know where you can get one... Aisha!!" As I heard my name, my head jerked up from the TV to where Rahul was. "Oh yea!!! Aisha, you can be Rahul assistant, I mean you are studying business and this can help you and Rahul!!!" My mom said, "What?!" I said, confused. "Yea, she'll be good for the work, so what do you say Rahul?!" His dad asked, "Perfect!!!!" Rahul said, looking at me and smirking.

"Now I have to see this idiot 24\7" I whispered to myself. " Come on, cheer up, you know you like to be around him!!!" Said the voice, "Shut up!!!!" I said aloud, making everyone stare at me, "Uh, uh the TV, look!!!!" I said pointing to the TV then everyone stop stare at me and look over to the TV . I sighed and leaned back on the couch.

_____________________________________
Rahul POV
As I heard mom said Aisha, I got goosebumps. I prayed for her to agree and she did, I'm happy. I'm having a weird feeling inside. I can't describe it.

_________________________________
Aisha POV

I went upstairs to get ready for dinner, when my mom called me, "Aisha, here, wear this, its a beautiful salwar kameez!" She said, handing me a parcel. I took it and went upstairs.

As I closed my bedroom door, someone knock, I went and open it and it was Seema. "Hey what's up?!" I said.

"Listen that stupid girl is coming-" "Shanaya." I said cutting her of, "Yea, Shanaya and I'm just alerting you, she's always too close to Rahul so..." She said trailing of. "So..." I said. "So, I don't want him to be with someone like her, I want him to be with someone like.... You!!" She said, smiling at me. "Okay." I said, very slowly.

I closed the door and think back at what she said, "What did she mean by saying, someone like me?!" "Oh you know what she mean!!" Said the voice. I groaned and took a shower, I came out the bathroom wearing a purple salwar kameez, what my mom gave me, and put on light makeup along with eye liner and mascara.