Confessions Pt. 1

Aisha POV
Its 6:45a.m. in the morning, and the first thing I got to hear was my sweet loving mom shouting on the top of her voice "Niren, get up, we have shopping to do!!!! Oh God, so much work here to do and everyone is sleeping!!! " Aashi!!! Niren!!! Get up!!! We have a lot of work to do, "Aisha Mehra!! Get u-" "Mom!!!!!!" I said coming down the stairs, still in my pj's, half asleep. "Finally, someone's up!!!!" My mom said. "Mom, why are you worrying yourself?? The wedding's three and a half months away!!!" I said, "Exactly!!! That is very less time to prepare a wedding!!!" She replied, "What?!?! Very less time? Is the bride coming from a different planet????" I said, "Oh baby, you're still young, you don't know about this yet." My mom replied, coming up to me and kissing me on my forehead then head back to her work, "What?!?!" I said confused. Then I went back in my room and took a shower. I came out wearing a black salwar kameez and let my hair loose.

       As I walked down stairs to the living room, I saw Rahul and his family. While I was walking down the stairs, My eyes were locked to Rahul then, he saw me and we were just staring at each other, he had a nice simple, sweet innocent smile on his face and I blushed a little. Then I went over to his family and greeted them then my dad came in the living room, "I called them over so that we could spend the day together." Dad said, clearing the confused look off of my face, "And with all the work for the wedding, we figured, it would be good if we took a break from all the preparations for a day, what do you all think?" Rahul's dad said, and we all agreed.

     We ate breakfast but something about me, something in me didn't fell right. I was excited to see Rahul but then after thinking that he'll be gone when the day's up, gave me an ache inside. I felt, I felt hurt. "So how about a visit to the temple?" My dad said, "Yes, that'll be perfect!! I haven't been to the temple in days because I'm so busy!" Rahul's dad said, "Great, so, let's go!!!" Dad replied.
___________________

We've reached the temple, I soon, entered, rang the bell above my head and went up to pray. "O Lord! I just want to talk to you, please help me figure out my situation with Rahul, what do I feel for him?? I just want to know!! Is it love or just an attraction? On one hand, I can't stay away from him and at the other, I can't stand him! Please let me know!!" I said obviously in my head. When I finished, I went to meet our families. When everyone finished pray, we left!
____________________
The day was filled with fun. We all headed over to Rahul's family house for dinner. I was still a little sad because I wanted to know if I love Rahul or not, and if he loved me!!

   Throughout dinner, I noticed that Rahul was only staring at me but I just ignored it.
________________

Dinner was over and everyone was chit chatting in the living room. I just wasn't in the mood and I left and headed in the backyard. I sat on the bench, my mind was full of thoughts.
___________________
Rahul POV
The day was nice and fun but, I didn't get to spend any time with Aisha, I looked for her after dinner but couldn't find her. I have to talk to her, urgently!!! Then I saw her in the backyard!
____________________
Aisha POV

"Hey." Rahul said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh, you, hey!" I replied. "Are you Ok?" He said, "Uh yea, I'm fine!" I replied with a small smile on my face. "Uh, nooo you're not, please tell me what's bothering you." Rahul begged. There was silence in the air then I sighed "Uh uhm, I uh, I think, I lo-" "Shhh." Rahul said, cutting me off, "I have something I need to tell you." He said. He then hold my hand and look into my eyes, "I-I love you Aisha, I love you!!!" "What????" I replied, "Yes Aisha!! I love you the very first day I saw you, I just didn't realized it, Aisha, you're the one who I want to be with for the rest of my life, you're the one that have me crazy in love, you're the one that have me got all kinda different mixed up feelings inside of me!!!!!" He stated. I was shocked, I thought that I was imagining things again but this time, it was real. I was speechless, I had a lot of things on my mind but didn't know what to say. "Rahul, are you sure??" I asked, "Yes, I'm sure, Aisha, every time I see you, my heart begins to beat at a whole new different pace that I'm sure hasn't even been discovered yet, I get goosebumps when I hear your name, my eyes cry when they don't see you for the a day and my ears ache when I don't hear your voice, and if that's not love I don't know what is!!!!" He said as he turned to leave, "Rahul, wait!!!" I said, running up to him, I  stop about an inch away from him, "I-I love you too!!" I replied. As I said that, I felt as if a lot of weight have been removed from on top of me, my heart melt and I just hugged him, he hugged me back and we then pulled away, "But please dont tell our parents about this, because if we tell them, they'll be happy and obviously want us to get married at the earliest and I dont want to put anymore work and pressure on my mom, she's gone crazy on this marriage, imagine how she'll be if there were two weddings." I suggested, "Yea you're right!" Rahul replied "Oh and by the way, your speech about how you love me, its eh, Ok" I said, "Eh, Ok? That speech is better than eh, Ok, its amazingly - fantastically magical, any girl would be happy on hearing it!!" He replied, smirking "Oh really??" I said, "Oh yea!" He replied, moking my tone of voice and then we began to laugh.