Chapter 4 - A Happy Family Reunion

Start from the beginning

Sage shrugs as he then said, "Don't know, as a matter a fact or believe it or not, their names are also Ruby and Yang." This shocked Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long as the Pure sisters dashed towards their doppleganger, "OHMYGOSH!!SAGEWASN'TKIDDNGWHENYOUREALLYLOOKLIKEME!!/OHMYGOSHSISLOOKMYTWINSISTER!!" Both of the Rubys said in unison and they gave each other a one arm hug and raising their fists up in the sky as Shadin and co. laughs at their reaction, "My, My, look at you, those size of your breast, those curves, that hair, that clothing, I am so going to call you twin sister." Both Yangs said to each other in unison as they admire at each other which made everyone except the two Rubys, release a single drop of sweat, "And as for the others, that's the family who adopted me after I left home a week later." Summer smiled as she approaches them and gives them a look of gratitude.

"Thank you all for taking care of my son." Summer thanked the Pure family and relatives.

Shadin and co. smiled as Sonic then said, "Hey, it's no problem, the kids a sweet boy."

"Yeah, he's always a very innocent, nice boy, you should be proud." Rouge said as Summer turns to Sage sharing some funny stories and smiles at him before turning back to Shadin and co. "Now I believe I need to 'Talk' with my husband." She said with clear venom in her voice and all of a sudden, Shadia tackles Sage as she carries him by his arms which startled everyone, "You mean to tell me that you've been abused by your own father?!" She asked her nephew as Sage nodded and said, "Yeah auntie, I've been abused by my own father." 

"No. Way." She said as she drops Sage, her right eye twitches as she then shouted, "UNACCEPTABLE!!!"

She then runs back and forth while saying, "I'LL SHOW THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING FATHER THAT HE SHOULD NOT BE HURTING MY ROSY NEPHEW AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!" Shadin then started to laugh hard at his sister's reaction before stopping her tantrum, "Hey sis! Calm down will ya?" He said while grabbing her under the her arms as she then ran out of breathe and calms down.

"Sister-in-law! I want to have a 'talk' with your husband." She told Summer with clear venom in her voice as Summer nodded as all of them went to the air ship.

(Timeskip)

On the Bullhead heading back to Patch, Summer continued talking the Pure family while Ruby and Yang were talking to their look-a-likes about how Sage has been over the years. Sage was asleep and Yang(Pure) called out her doppleganger as she holds a waffle cone with a huge smile on her face while whispering to her, "Unicorns be like." She then sticks the cone of Sage's forehead which woke Sage up, while making a horse sound then turning into a laugh, "What in the- *Realizes that she did it again* YANG!!" He then started to chase his two sisters around the ship. Summer watches the chase and smiled, "He's very fond of your daughters Mr. Pure."

Shadin laughs a bit then responded, "Yeah, when I found him running away from your husband, I saw a small group of beowolves ganging up on him." This shocks her to her core as she grabs him by the shoulders and sticks her face to his(And no, their not kissing.), "WHAT?! DID HE GOT HURT BACK THEN!? DID YOU RESCUED HIM!?" Shadin pushed Summer away gently before saying, "Easy, and personal space." Summer stepped back, realizing what she did, she blushed dark red, "Oops, hehe sorry."

"It's fine, and don't worry too much. When I saw the kid getting ganged up by a small horde of Beowolves, I knew he was going to die but what I saw is completely breathtaking."

*Flashback*

Shadin was walking around the forest admiring the sight of the beauty of the forest when he heard a howl and gunshots, curious on what it is he heads to where it is and when he got there, he saw Sage battling a small beowolf horde, he saw him struggling and he was about to step in but, he decided to watches the fight. 

Sage then charges at the horde at full speed slashing the Grimms recklessly but he's doing it very smoothly, "*Amused whistle* That kid sure can't give up easily, he is also just five years old, I have to admit I'm impressed." He admitted as he then saw Sage did his victory pose.

After he did his little victory pose, a last Grimm sneaked up on him and tried to kill the five year old, but before Sage can react, Shadin steps in and saves Sage

*Flashback ends*

"Yeah, a five year old kid was able to take on a small horde of Grimm by himself, though I trained him to do that but still, It's quite impressive." Summer was in utter shock on how her son can do that and quite jealous and angry that Shadin trained him at such a young age, "You know, I can't forgive you that you trained my son at such a young age." Shadin nervously chuckled as he scratches the back of his head, "But, thank you for taking care of my son, I'm grateful for that."

"Don't mention it. It's what I do." Shadin said as Summer smiled and kisses his cheek, which surprise Shadin and made him slightly blush, "And not to mention that he has night terrors." Shadia mentioned and it caught Summer's attention, "He has night terrors?"

She nodded and she explains what happened.

*Flashback*

The first night that Sage was adopted by the Pure family, It was a stormy night, thunder erupted and lightning flashed in the night sky. Sage was in bed screaming in terror in his sleep, "DADDY PLEASE STOP!! NO MORE!! PLEASE!!" Sage continued screaming at the point Ruby(Pure) and Yang(Pure) ran into his room and got onto his bed and hugs him, both in front and back, "It's okay, your sisters are here." Sage stopped screaming and cries on Ruby's(Pure) shoulder, "Shhh, It's okay, we're here."

As the Pure sisters was calming Sage down, Shadin and Shadia entered the room. They also hugged Sage to let him know that everything was ok. After about twenty minutes, Sage finally calmed down and was sleeping peacefully. Shadin and Shadia got up and headed back to bed but the Pure sisters stayed by Sage's side and held him close, "C'mon you two, head back to your rooms." The two shakes their heads signalling 'NO' and continued holding Sage. The two smiled and let them be as they left the room.

*Flashback*

"Ever since then, they made sleeping easier for him." She finished explaining her little story to Summer as she listening intently, "Every night, they always stayed by his side just to let him know that they were there and they're not going to let anything happen to him." Summer smiled at Shadia then at Sage, who is still chasing both Yangs while laughing. 

Meanwhile with Ozpin...

Ozpin was in his office, while he overheard everything about what happen to Sage, he was angered and upset at Tai for harming his own son, "Tai, what has happen to you? I would never suspect that you would harm such a innocent child, your own son no less." He said to himself as he then took out the picture of Team STRQ, "I hope you can redeem yourself one day, if Summer let you live that is."

To be continued...

Next chapter - Taiyang's judgement

A/n - I'll put my other OC first before the next chapter, my other OC is a SHE and her name is Shadia.