145 Ash St. Click.

One of the biggest Kpop idol's,model, and business woman of all time. Click.

Chanel. Click.

Villain of Kpop. Click.

Scandals. Click.

Dating rumors. Click.

Resting bitch face. Click.

Cold hearted bitch. Click.

Stepping back looking at all the information and pictures I have on the bulletin and white board. Oh Jennie Kim. I chuckle to myself. Black hat. Black leather jacket. Black muscle tank. Black Chelsea boots. Black skinny jeans. Black sunglasses. Gun.

Roaming around Paris, looking at every detail around this place. It's beautiful I have to admit, but I can't keep myself from getting distracted from my main target. *Ring ring* feeling my phone go off in my leather jacket pocket. Finally finding it and picking it up after having a little struggle, I answered the phone with the rest of my crew and members on the other line.

"Boss."

"Yes?"

"Found her yet?"

"You know? I probably could've if you would stop calling me and DISTRACTING ME FROM IT!"

"Right. Right. I jus-."

"Bye."

Cutting him off from his sentence, I put my phone back in my pocket.

Jennie.

Jennie.

Jennie.

Pick. Lock. Click. Want it. Got it. Found it. Found you. Peekaboo. Surprise. Surprise me Jennie.

Pulling my muscle tank and leather jacket over the gun in the back of my jeans. Feeling the cold metal. Item. Rub against my flesh. Skin. As the mystery girl seemed too busy yelling at someone on the other line of her phone, and seeing her bodyguards too busy blocking everyone away from her keeping her safe and protected. Walking faster I brushed my shoulder against hers, making her stumbling to the ground. Being extra I decided to fall on top of her. I need to see her face close up. Are faces inches apart. Boring my eyes in hers. I could tell my dark obs made her freak a little because I could see her gulp. Remember me. Being pulled off of her by one of her bodyguards, grabbing her phone that was on the sidewalk next to us. "Sorry." I said, bowing down to her showing her my respect. "It's fine." She said. Clearly irritated and annoyed by the lace in her voice getting up off the ground, brushing the dirt off her black Chanel blouse. Slowly shoving her phone in the other side of my leather jacket. "Watch where you're going next time." Her body guard glaring at me. "Have you seen my phone?!" She yelled, starting to panic. "Ma'am we don't got time for that. We gotta go. Like now." Her body guard said, pushing her towards the black van, away from her fans and camera's that were flashing and shining through the black dark night. Walking away from the crowd into a dark quiet alley. After a little walk further I found my little hideout in the alley. I climbed in the van checking every and any camera. Grabbing her phone from my leather jacket, as I started going through everything in it. I got you Jennie. I got you.