𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

[m.name] nodded, "Of course. But, you do know that flirting with the ladies while slacking off can get you fired right?"

The black haired female narrowed her eyes at the student in front of her and then rolled them. "God stingy as always. So... Still taking the usual?"

A shorter nod was [m.name]'s response, placing the amount of money atop of the counter. She smirked and placed the money inside the cashier before turning her back.

"Alright! A box of doughnuts, coming right up!"

"Thank you, Kim."

Kim walked her way to settle the order, leaving [m.name] by himself standing alone. As times goes by, he heard Kim's voice nearing and Kim walked back with the boxed order in hand. Giving it to the younger male who thanked her.

"Then, I'll be going now..."

"Take care, Arisu-kun!"

"Ahh... That nickname..." The male thought.

The jingle of bells inside the Cafe rang as [m.name] left the door for yet, another travel back home. The Cafe isn't that far from school but it is slightly far from his house, so he might as well take the bus.

"[m.name]!" A voice hollered behind him, immediately knew who it was his face deadpanned. "Yuu..."

"Oi! Don't ignore me!" [m.name] only sighed at his childhood friend's booming voice calling out to him. Since he knew that there's got to be a long conversation to have between them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After arriving at the station while conversing with Enma or what [m.name] called him, Yuu. He then got of and parted ways with his taller bestfriend as the sun began to set on the horizon and skies began to get grumpier. When upon arriving at the porch, there sat a small boy with the same features.

Noticing a familiar presence the boy looked upwards and saw soft [eyecolor] and green pairs of eyesn looking right down at him.

The child grinned, "Onii-chan! Welcome home!" The child or Ethan exclaimed, giving the older a happy hug with his small hands. [m.name] grinned at that cuteness and scooped the child in his free arm.

"Ethan. How was school, dear?" [m.name] asked sweetly soft while he walked towards the door, not minding the heavy weight he was carrying.

"It's great! Ethan got golden stars!" The child beamed and blessed us with his cutest giggle. "Ooh, doughnuts! Emma and Ethan will be happy eating this!"

"That's great, dear. Now where's Emma?" The older took a look around to look for an other Ethan but female.

Ethan's expression brightened, "Right! Emma is watching TV!" Knowing how energetic the twins can be, [m.name] just hoped that it wasn't too messy inside.

"Really? Then let's go inside and eat these doughnuts. But, only after dinner."

Ethan only let out a cute whine and buried his head into [m.name]'s shoulder with a frown, as they walked inside the door.

When they stepped in, a small girl with the same features as them, hair tied in pigtails, was there watching TV with eyes sparkling. She turned from the TV only to see Ethan in the arms of his dearest brother.

A gasp left her lips, "[m.name]-nii! Welcome home Onii-chan!!"

A running Emma said as she ran towards the two males, hugging [m.name]'s leg and clutched it tightly. [m.name] smiled to himself watching both of his two precious siblings that he cared for and loved.

Well, this is gonna be a long evening.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You two!! Don't go ahead and eat the doughnuts without me you naughty kids or I'll eat you! Boo!!"

"Oh no! Emma! Run!"

"Not today you evil ogre! Ethan, let's go!"

Two children and their brother with samely colored hair were running in circles beside the couch with the box of doughnuts on the coffee table. After the oldest sibling can manage to cook their dinner, they ate together and took a shower.

[m.name] being the last, he then caught both of his younger siblings eating the tasty treat by themselves without him knowing.

"We're sorry! We're sorry!"

"We won't do it again! Hehe..."

The twins exclaimed with their hands only to be clasped together, giggling while running in everywhere being the energetic twins they are. [m.name] sighed, walking towards the couch and slumped down on it.

"You two, are troublemakers." He muttered softly.

Taking a piece of doughnut and ate it with bliss, watching the TV infront the room. Eyes left the show when both of his little siblings called for him.

"Hmm?" He hummed with food in his mouth, as Ethan smiled brightly pointing at the piano behind the couch.

"Can you play a song? please??" A desperate Ethan asked, soon Emma joined in.

"Pleasseee~?" The two asked desperately in which [m.name] smiled slightly. It's been years since he touched the piano before and it's giving him quite the nostalgia. Nodding, he stood up from the couch and sat.

His finger tips slowly touching the keys of it and soon he pressed them together and the keys giving the melody he needed. He catches the nostalgic feeling, remembering his Father playing it when he was still small and young.

When he was finished, his siblings let out a long yawn in tiredness of running and also having fun. [Name] turned to his two siblings and gave them a smile.

"Alright, bedtime you two. I guess Mom isn't gonna come home tonight like usual." He mumbled the last part before scooping one of the twins in his arms, which is Emma as he grabbed Ethan's hand onto his.

As they went upstairs and tucked the twins to bed softly without noise. Soon giving the twins a goodnight on the forehead with his soft smile gracing his lips.

"Okay, lights out now..." The two twins only responded with a hum and a nod and their older brother flicked the lights. Walking to the doorframe, he grabbed the knob as he closed it slowly. Now fully closing it.

"So much for one day..." He sighed, drawing his head back and leaned on the door softly. Taking a short breather.

Walking at the hallways, he stumbled upon his bedroom and opened the door entering it. He took a second to look around, being thankful that the room was clean because it'll be more tiring if it wasn't.

He took off his shirt, showing the painkillers patching up some bruises on his chest, back and collarbone. Taking a blissful stretch he then wore an oversized night shirt.

Walking tiredly to his own soft bed, he noticed something loudly weird and was coming from outside. But soon he shrugged it off, it's probably because of his tired eyes that needed sleep. Since he woke up 5am.

And tomorrow he still would, he had riflery classes for tomorrow - and stay over in a week - that's why he had his clothes and things needed ready.

Before he knew, he was on the matress and burying his head onto the pillows until his snores echoed the room.

Not noticing a black carriage that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.