Dreams

Hello my sweet pinapples! This is is first person because I recently discovered it's so much easier to write in. Also, me and Keefe_x_Sophie both know the ages don't match up, but we don't want thirty year old Percabeth. And I'm so sorry this took forever to get out, I had major writer's block and Keefe_x_Sophie was on hiatus or something. And one last thing is one of my best friends has brain cancer and I do not intend to write in memory of Adelaide. Ever in my life. It will stay in honor not ever ever memory so can you guys pray for her please.

I slipped into the apartment, trying to go by unnoticed, but failed when Annabeth spotted me.

Poop.

"Hey, Stella. I thought you were going to the park. Is there a reason that you're back so soon?" she asked.

"Umm... I left my phone at home."

Annabeth raised her eyebrows as she glanced at the phone in my hand. I shoved my phone into my back pocket, then realized I shouldn't even bother trying to lie to Annabeth. It never worked.

"Fine." I said, "I met Percy's cousins and they made a big deal over my hat. If you want, you can look at it too."

Annabeth carefully took my green hat into her hands and examined it for a moment.

"Hmmm..." she said before looking back up at me, "do you know which of his cousin's they were?"

"Nico and Thalia,"

Annabeth's face slightly paled as she whispered, "Bianca..."

The name tickled at the back of my mind. Bianca. Bianca. Bianca di Angelo. Who's Bianca di Angelo? How did I know that name? What's happening to me?

"Who's Bianca di Angelo?" I blurted out.

"Where did you hear that name, Stella," Annabeth asked as her face got paler if possible.

Whoops. Bad choice.

"I- I don't know, but who is she?"

"Nobody important," Annabeth handed me back my hat and went into the kitchen.

"Then why were they making such a big deal over her?" I asked curiously following Annabeth. The only thing I knew is it probably had to do with the demigod world.

"I..." Annabeth started as she stopped to take a cup out of the cabinet, "Percy would be a better person to talk about this with. Not me."

She looked like she was about to say something more, but Percy walked into the kitchen while twirling a pen between his fingers.

"Perce." I heard her say. "C'mere." Percy jogged over and nodded to us.

"What?" he asked.

Annabeth handed him my hat and he raised his eyebrows. "Nice hat Stella. I wonder where I've seen it before." he said sarcastically.

Normally Annabeth would have glared and slapped him lightly, but she just said, "Percy think.Where have you seen that hat? Maybe on an angel?"

Bianca di Angelo. di Angelo. The angel.

"What does that mean Percy?" I asked my brother who had suddenly gone paler than Annabeth.

"I don't know." But I could tell that was only a half truth.

This time skippy is sponsored by Kronos Time Skipperoo Inc, who got impatient, and didn't want me to describe Stella in the shower.

I stared at the ceiling of my small room, replaying the scenes in my head.