𝐱𝐢. 𝐀+𝐉

a/n in honor of 1k here is an early update, thank you all<3

❝And you were like fire,I kept touching you thinking I wouldn't get burned❞

I kept touching you thinking I wouldn't get burned❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"So here's the plan. We need to look for the wheat near the water like it said in Denmark's letter."

"Okay, like, what kind of water? Like, pond water?"

"Bong water?" JJ chuckled and Amelia smacked the boy on the shoulder, silencing him.

"Do you ever stop talking," Amelia commented, rolling her eyes.

"No. It- It just said look for water, okay?" John B finished

"That's the shittiest secret message ever."

"You wanna complain a little more, Kie? Nobody said it was gonna be easy." Amelia traveled behind JJ and Pope, shoving them forward.

"Please," Amelia started, "Walk slower."

"I'll search the northeast quadrant, you search the northwest," Pope stated

"The decapitation quadrant," JJ replied, pointing towards the house.

"Drama queen."

Amelia followed behind the group, crouching beside the green bushes. The brunette watched as JJ stumbled forward, tripping over his own feet. Behind him, birds sounded and started to go after the boy. Amelia let out a laugh, pushing the blonde's shoulder. They crawled into the small crawl space, entering the home.

"Down came Mrs. Crain and cut off all our heads." JJ sang, taunting Amelia from behind her. "Up came the sun and dried up all the blood."

"Can. You. Stop."

Creaking sounds throughout the aging house, echoing in the basement and earning a gasp from Kie.

"See any water?" Kie asked, lighting up the room with her flashlight

"Another dead ened?" Amelia questioned, shining the light right in John B's eyes. He swatted her away, making an annoyed face at her.

"There's not even water on the pipes," JJ stated, rubbing his hands along the rusted pipe. "Not a dropamino." He spoke, mimicking an Italian accent.

"Know why we didn't find it?" Kie started, "Bad karma."

"Oh God, here we go,"

"You know, we had a good thing going. And then you decided to rope in Barbie and now the trails gone dry. Coincidence? Probably not." Kiara finished, walking up to JB.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you about Sarah." John B replied. "What the hell's the deal with you two?"

"Nothing."