𝐱. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

❝you were everything i ever needed

now, you're everything i wish i could get back❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"I'm not going to some weird cult thing with your rich friends!"

"Amelia, stop talking back. I've let you do whatever you want, you're going to do this for me." Her father hissed, throwing one of her books in her room on the ground.

"Leave me alone!"

"Matthew, let me talk to her." The older man huffed, walking out of the room. His wife entered to the room, "Mind if I sit here?" She asked, looking at the brunette with soft eyes.

"Do I really have a say?"

"Guess not." Her father's wife chuckled, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "I don't think we've met properly. I'm Rachel," Her words were like silk, making Amelia sit up from the bed, "It's okay if you don't wanna talk." Silence greet Rachel once again, making her continue, "You're brother really likes it here."

"I'm glad," Amelia spoke dryly, looking at the older woman.

"Can I make you a deal?" She was greeted with silence once more, "If I take you to see your mom, will you go with us tonight? Just this once,"

Amelia sighed. Of course, she could go see her mother when she wanted. But, she also knew that her brother couldn't just go whenever. Her hazel eyes met Rachel's blue ones.

"Just this once."

"Perfect," Rachel's face lit up as she spoke quickly, "I don't have a daughter of my own, but I have some dresses from when I was younger, if that's okay?" Amelia nodded, getting out of the bed. The brunette seemed to notice that her father and Rachel didn't have any children at all. She couldn't understand why they didn't if Rachel seemed so content around kids.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, anything." The blonde answered, smiling down at the girl.

"Why are you with him?" Rachel gave Amelia a sad smile,

"He gave me a home when no one else would." Amelia furrowed her eyebrows, "I know you have him shaped to be this terrible guy in your head, but I promise you, he did more for me than anyone else would." Amelia was speechless and in disbelief, her story sounded like bullshit. "I'll see you downstairs, sweetheart."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Amelia was adorned in a tight, silk red dress that fit her perfectly and hugged her curves. Rachel had curled the brunette's long hair that flowed past her shoulders. A small, black flower crown rested on top of her brown hair.

"Kie!"

Her arms wrapped around the girl's shoulders, Kiara pulling her in tightly.

"Look at you, gorgeous." Amelia smiled, giving a small wink to Kie.