three: permission

Start from the beginning

"Go on."

He slowly pushes two long fingers inside of you, a sharp inhale coming from you as he does. You moan as he slowly pumps them in and out of you, his eyes never seeming to leave your pussy as he does. Spencer's fingers feel amazing. You take his other hand and put a finger on your clit, feeling him begin to rub in circles like you had moments before.

"Fuck, Spencer," you groan, leaning your head back slightly.

He increases his pace and you raise your head, finding his eyes on your face. You moan softly.

"When you push your fingers inside, curl them upward," you say breathily, wanting him to hit your g-spot.

A loud moan leaves you as he obeys, hitting your sweet spot. He takes that as a sign to go faster, increasing the pressure slightly on your clit. Your pussy clenches around him and he gasps, not having felt the sensation before. You chuckle breathily before moaning.

"You're doing such a good job, baby boy," you praise, a small groan coming from Spencer as he increases his pace again.

Every thrust of his fingers brings you closer to the edge, the knot tightening in your stomach as Spencer Reid finger fucks you. Oh, he's being so good. Better than you ever thought.

"F-fuck, just like that—I'm gonna cum," you cry out, feeling the knot start to unwind.

Spencer continues as his pace, jaw flying open when you cum around his fingers. Your legs shake lightly, pussy throbbing around his fingers as he continues to finger fuck you, a loud cry flying past your lips as you unravel. Spencer slows his actions, your body jolting as his fingers continue to play with your clit.

You grip his wrist and he stops, allowing you to move it away from you. He takes his fingers out of your pussy, surprising you by immediately putting them in his mouth, sucking your juices off his fingers quickly, a quiet moan coming from him. You sit on your knees, gripping his arms as you lay him on the bed.

"You were such a good boy. Good boys get rewards."

You position yourself between his legs, looking at his hard dick twitch, his hands resting by his sides. Holding eye contact with him, you trail your tongue up his shaft slowly, a loud moan coming from Spencer already. Smirking, you swirl your tongue around his tip, tasting the precum that's resting there.

"F-fuck," he whimpers, eyes fluttering.

You slowly take his dick in your mouth inch by inch, hollowing your cheeks. Spencer groans his hands gripping the comforter tightly as you begin to suck him off. You move your head up and down his length slowly, loving the small moans and whimpers he makes as your tongue swirls around his dick. One of your hands moves to his balls, gripping them softly, feeling his body jolt underneath you.

"C-careful, I'm already close," he stutters out.

You grin internally. The fact that you've only been blowing him for less than two minutes and he's close to blowing his load? Hot.

You start bobbing your head faster, taking more of him inside of you every time. You play with his balls, squeezing and gripping them as you blow him, his moans becoming louder, his breathing more erratic. You can tell he's close, his dick twitching inside of your mouth as you take him deeper, holding him in the back of your throat.

"O-oh, fuck, I'm cumming," he whimpers out.

You slowly bob your head up and down his dick as he shoots his load into your mouth, his dick throbbing as he moans your name repeatedly. You swallow and release his dick, meeting his eyes as you move up his body to kiss him again.

He kisses you back and you put your hand on his throat again, the skin hot and slightly sweaty. You break the kiss, sitting up on your knees beside him.

"God, you're so good."

Spencer sits up, leaning back on his arms. "Uh—thanks."

You stand, slipping your clothes back on. He copies your actions, tapping his fingers against his outer thigh as he looks at you. You meet his gaze, smiling.

"What?" He asks, his face still tinged pink.

You shrug. "I was just wondering when we're gonna do this again."

"Again?" Spencer asks, the word almost foreign on his tongue.

"Yes, Spencer," you walk over to him, cocking your head. "Again."

"S-so that was good, for you, 'cause—"

"Spencer," you cut him off, "that was very good." You trail your finger across his jaw. "I'm always interested in more, if that's what you want."

"U-um, maybe," Spencer says, biting his bottom lip. "C-can I just...I'll call you?"

You laugh. "Or we can talk at work. It's whatever, Spence."

He nods, walking to your door. "Thanks, y'know, for..."

"Don't mention it." You give him a wave as he leaves, plopping down on your bed.

Your mind is racing after the things you did with Spencer. Spencer, your coworker. Spencer, your very good friend. Spencer, the baby of the BAU. The most confusing part? You actually enjoyed every second of it. Controlling Spencer turns you on in a way you can't describe. God, he's so responsive and willing to please.

You lay flat on your back in your bed, smirking to yourself. You have a lot planned for you and Spencer Reid, and you can't wait.

—————————————
Author's Note
Chapter 3! Yay! We haven't pegged Reid yet but I promise, it's coming (literally). This chapter is pure smut and I'm not ashamed. I love writing sub!Reid because I just think season 1 Reid is such a pleaser.
Anyway, thank you guys for the comments and votes. You guys' comments crack me the fuck up. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. :)