three: permission

Start from the beginning

"Fuck," you whisper, pulling his head away to kiss him again.

He kisses you back, this time more urgent as his hands drift back to your hips, gripping them tightly. Your left hand trails down to wrap around his dick, and Spencer breaks the kiss and moans loudly, high-pitched and desperate.

Virgins are so fucking responsive.

You release his dick with a whine from Spencer and pull down your pajama shorts, leaving you in your lacy pink panties. Spencer's eyes move to your panties, the blush never leaving his face. You hold eye contact with him as you stand, pushing your panties down, your pussy eye level with his face. He can't seem to tear his gaze away as you back up against the bed, moving to sit higher up it. You spread your legs, giving him a solid view of your dripping pussy, an audible groan leaving Spencer. He moves to sit on the edge of the bed, hands gripping the comforter tightly.

You watch his face as you trail your hand down your body, lightly running it up your slit. His mouth hangs open as you slowly circle your clit with your fingers, a soft moan coming from you. He wraps his hand around his dick and you freeze.

"No," you tell him. "No touching yourself without permission."

He hesitates before releasing his dick, biting his bottom lip so hard it's a wonder he doesn't bite it off. You smile at him, trailing your hand back down your slit.

"Good boy," you praise, slipping two fingers inside of your wet pussy.

You close your eyes for a moment, leaning your head back as a moan leaves you. You pump your fingers in and out slowly, not wanting to get yourself too worked up. Raising your head, you open your eyes and find Spencer's gaze on your pussy, his tongue pressed to the corner of his mouth. You take your fingers out of you, motioning him forward.

"Come here."

He scrambles up the bed and kneels in between your legs, eyes moving all over your body. You hold the two fingers up you just had in your pussy.

"Open."

He opens his mouth and you push your fingers inside of it slowly, stifling a moan as he closes his mouth and runs his tongue along your fingers, tasting you. He sucks on them eagerly, a smile spreading across your face as you watch his dick twitch again. He's so turned on, he'll do anything you say.

"It's time for you to make me cum, Spencer."

You withdraw your fingers from his mouth and he looks at you, wide eyed. He looks at his dick and back at you, a question in his eyes.

"A-are we gonna have sex?" His voice is nervous.

You shake your head. "No. Not tonight, at least."

"But you want to?"

You laugh. "Spencer, there's a lot of things I wanna do with you." You reach for his right hand, placing two fingers inside of your mouth and sucking on them, hearing a moan rumble in Spencer's chest. You take them out. "But for now, we're going to do this."

You take Spencer's fingers, trailing them up and down your pussy lightly, hearing his breath hitch in his throat. You actually think he stops breathing when you place them at the entrance of your pussy, meeting his gaze.