three: permission

Start from the beginning

Spencer's eyes widen, his breathing increasing, tilting his head back to hit the door softly. "P-please."

"Please what?" You ask, loosening your grip from his neck and trailing one finger down his chest and stomach, Spencer sucking in a breath.

"Please kiss me." The hand on your hip squeezes tightly and you feel his hips buck again, wanting friction on his aching boner.

You don't hesitate, bringing your lips down on Spencer's quickly. He kisses you back, a little clumsily at first, his hands moving up your body to your face, gripping the sides of your face tightly. Your mouths move in unison, your right hand moving back to his throat, squeezing lightly. Your other hand moves to his slightly wet hair, gripping the brown locks tightly. He moans into your mouth, and you pull him from the door, stumbling deeper into your room.

Biting his bottom lip, you pull away, a small whine coming from Spencer as you break the contact. You grin, meeting his eyes as you release the holds you have on him.

"Strip," you say, moving to sit back on the edge of your motel bed.

Spencer hesitates a moment before meeting your gaze, pulling the t-shirt he's wearing over his head. Your eyes drift down his lean torso, taking in his pale skin and slightly toned stomach. He bites the skin on his lip as he pushes his sweatpants down slowly, his hard dick hitting his stomach as he pushes the sweatpants to the side. Your jaw drops open as you take in Spencer's dick. It's big. Like, waaaay bigger than any guy you've ever been with. You lick your lips as you look back up at him, his face cherry red.

"W-what?" Spencer asks, his voice quiet. He's embarrassed.

You motion him forward and he moves until he's standing in front of you, his dick level with your chest. Your fingers traces across his collarbone and down his chest, nails digging in slightly. Spencer shivers as your fingers drag across his hip bones, and you watch the way his thick dick twitches at your touch.

"God, you're beautiful," you say, inhaling deeply as you feel yourself get wetter.

Spencer blushes deeper. "T-thanks."

You grin, watching the way his hands rest at his sides, long fingers twitching slightly. You pull your shirt off, revealing your bare chest to him and Spencer gasps when you take his hand and place it on your right breast, feeling his fingers graze your nipple slightly. He uses his hand to massage your tit lightly, his fingers grazing your nipple ever so slightly. You tilt your head back, keeping your eyes on him as you moan slightly.

Spencer shifts his position, kneeling on the ground in front of you. His tongue flicks out to wet his lips and he looks at you, silently asking permission. You cock your head, raising your eyebrows.

"Tell me what you want." Your voice is soft.

Spencer swallows, his hand still working your right tit. "C-can I, you know..." He averts his gaze, embarrassed, "kiss you there?" His voice is almost a whisper.

You chuckle softly, using your fingers to tilt his head up to look at you. "Keep eye contact with me, baby boy. Ask me again like you mean it."

Spencer's eyes widen slightly, eyes searching yours. "Can I kiss your chest?" His voice is louder, although shaky.

You nod and Spencer's mouth is immediately on your chest, kissing from your collarbone to your boobs. His lips eagerly move to your left boob, mouth immediately enclosing around your nipple. You groan, arching your back slightly as you feel his tongue flick your nipple, the wetness in your panties growing. Your hand moves to his hair, twisting your fingers in it tightly, his own moan vibrating against your nipple, adding to the pleasure.