𝐱. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

Kiara and Amelia both locked eyes with Pope, walking over to the boy dressed in casual clothing.

"Pope!" They all came together, Lia pulling them all in tightly for a hug.

"You ever seen this many Kooks in one place."

"Last year," Pope replied

"We're in the lion's den." Kiara commented, earning a nod from Amelia.

"Have you guys heard from JJ?" Pope questioned, looking at the two girls.

"Nope. He'll be all right. He's got the survival instincts of a cockroach."

"It's all my fault." Pope replied, kicking the grass beneath his feet.

"No, Pope," Lia spoke up, "Topper and Rafe are assholes. Their wake boat going in the water is what they had coming."

"Topper almost killed you. Remember?"

The three of them had their attention stolen by sounds of claps echoing from the house.

"Here come Lord Capital and the Exploiters."

"She's gonna poke somebody's eye out with that."

"I hope it's Toppers,"

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Amelia stood by Kiara, drowning herself in one too many drinks.

"Lia, will you stop the drinking please," Kiara spoke, grabbing Amelia's fourth margarita from her.

"Heyyy," Amelia whined, "I'm trying to, how do you say this-- drink the night away!" Kiara let out a laugh, "I'm going to get another one, be right back."

Amelia made her way through the house, her vision blurred from the beverages. Amelia's eyes lit up, spying a unattended drink. She reached for it and went through the house to find Kiara again.

Her drink was knocked out of hand as a person pushed right into her. She closed her eyes, preparing to fall back and hit her back once more into the ground. The fall never came as a hand rested on her back.

"Hey beautiful," A voice spoke, her eyes opening instantly.

"JJ," She breathed out, wrapping her arms around his neck. She quickly snapped out of her trance, looking at his face, "What the hell happened to your face?" His face fell but he quickly covered it up,

"Slammed right into a door, you know? I'm clumsy." She eyed him suspiciously,

"I'm drunk, JJ. Not stupid," She said in a bored tone.

Someone came up from behind JJ, wrapping their arm around his throat. They moved quickly, pushing Amelia out of the way.

"Excuse you, dickhead. I'm a lady, and you don't push ladies--" Amelia started, about to give them a piece of her mind, until she saw the familiar blonde, Kook demon.

"Your face look really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more." Rafe spoke, earning JJ's spit right in his face. "Oh shit, all right then."

"Is there a problem in here?"

Amelia's attention was gathered by a security guard. She pointed her finger like a toddler, straight at Rafe.

"Mr. Security Guard, he's causing problems with your staff." She smiled up at the extremely taller, older man. Her accusation didn't seem to work as the man headed towards JJ.

"Arrest me sir." JJ spoke up, holding up his hands, "Fix your tie. You're lookin' spiffy, too. You Powderpuff Girls have fun." Amelia bit her lip to hold in her laughter, trailing after the boys.

"Tell Amelia she looks pretty hot for a Pogue!"

JJ broke from the guards grip, running towards Rafe. He swung at the boys, starting a fight between the boys. The guard ripped him off, carrying him out.

"You think I'm afraid of you?"

"Hey, safe travels back to the cut." Rafe called out, Amelia scoffing in her drunken state. Amelia perked up with an idea, grabbing a drink off a nearby table.

"Hey Rafe," She looked up at the blonde boy, giving him a seductive look, "I know you must be thirsty after having to deal with that asshole." Rafe ran his tongue over his teeth, looking down at the girl with lust.

"Yeah, actually, I am--"

Amelia cut him off, splashing the margarita right in his face. She giggled, dropping the drink and running out to follow where the guard took JJ. Her hands grabbed the extra length of dress off the floor, running out to JJ.

He took her hand, the rest of the group in tow.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"I just don't understand why were involving her at all."

"Kie, we're not involving her, okay?" John B defended, "It's- It's just, uh, like a- a business meeting."

JJ proceeded to make gagging noises, earning laughs from Pope and Amelia. The brunette stopped laughing after seeing Kie's face, hitting JJ's shoulder harshly.

"Promise nothing is happening between you two." Kiara spoke up,

"Nothing is happening, Kie." John B reassured.

Amelia could still feel her world spinning, and she was now starting to regret all those drinks she had. She rested her head on JJ's arm. He gently placing his arm around her instead and brought her closer.

Amelia heard John B leave the van, Pope speaking up.

"Kiara, holding onto your grudges is like drinking poison and thinking Sarah will die."

"Exactly," JJ commented. Amelia furrowed her eyebrows, and lifted her head up from JJ's shoulder.

The group heard screams, and immediately got up from the van. They ran over to the chaos and saw John B laying on the empty beach. Screams erupted and Amelia saw Sarah hovering over JB's unmoving body.

The brunette watched as Sarah whispered things to John B and kissed him. She immediately looked over to Kie, watching Kiara's heart break over the scene in front of her.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jj and lia <3

finnsgrazer