𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐮𝐩

Start from the beginning

"Isn't it a little to late to decide to be a parent?" She scoffed, "Try again in a few years."

He continued to yell after her as she made her way down the steps and into the van. Kiara and Lia both let out laughs as Kie put the car in drive, speeding away from the house

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"Aren't you guys glad I made you come?"

"Ecstatic"

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest."

Amelia glanced at Pope and JJ, hearing something about being in Kooklandia. She ignored them, setting up the things they brought. Amelia went up with Kiara, receiving drinks for the group.

"Hey, Kie!" Rafe spoke, Amelia immediately going to launch herself at him. Kiara grabbed her arm, shaking her head. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," Kiara replied, giving him a bored look.

"Tell your boy that we know what he did." His words set Amelia off. The girl was mad at Pope, but Rafe didn't need to go around acting like he was tough.

"Go fuck yourself," Amelia spoke up, grabbing Kie's arm and stalking away.

"Lia, what was he talking about?" Amelia ignored Kiara, sitting on the floor and glaring at the blonde from afar. Kiara decided to take things into her own hands, looking at the two boys. "Just saw Rafe, and he said, and I quote, 'Tell your boy that we know what he did.' What is that?"

"Um, where is he," JJ replied, gaining Amelia's attention.

"Right there."

They all simultaneously turned around, looking at the Kook's who stared at them.

"Great, the whole death squad."

"Don't stare bro," JJ swatted at Pope's head. "Just a warning. If they corner me, I'm coming out swinging, okay? Slice and dicin'. I'm on edge right now. If that doesn't work," He held up his bag, "I got this right here."

"I'm sorry, JJ. Please tell me that you did not bring a gun here." Kie started, looking at the two boys, "There are kids here, JJ"

"JJ, are you serious right now." Amelia was scared, but that scared enough to bring a gun.

"Kie, Lia, I didn't bring the gun. Everything's fine, okay?"

"Oh, wow, thank you. That's really convincing. I love that, JJ." Kie stated sarcastically. "Founding principle, you guys. No secrets amongst Pogues."

"Well, Pope says we aren't Pogues. So i guess we can keep secrets, right Pope?" Amelia hissed, glaring at Pope.

"Lia, come on, I didn't mean it like that--"

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Kie cut off Pope, her look silencing Pope.

"Kie, It might go down tonight."

"What does that mean? What did y'all do?"

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Amelia watched as the two boys got up, her mind knowing exactly what the two idiots were about to get themselves into.

The brunette got up from her seat once she watched the three Kooks travel over to where the Pogues were. Amelia helped Kiara off the ground, both sneaking behind the movie screen. The two brunette girls watched as the boys were wrestling around, throwing hits at each other.

Amelia immediately ran to Rafe, kicking him from the back and jumping on him. Her mother always taught her to go for the eyes, so she did. She brought her hands up to his eyes and tried to poke him.

The boy threw her off of him, Amelia hitting her backside once more. The pain seemed to grow even more excruciating, hurting way more than the last time she was thrown on her back.

Amelia crawled over to where Kie was laying on the ground. Her body laid next to the bag, and an idea grew in the brunette's head. Amelia dug through the bag, finding JJ's lighter. She tossed it to Kie, who lit the large screen on fire.

Amelia's leg ran faster than her mind could process. Her hands examined the blonde's throat, looking for marks. She met his blue eyes, a sigh escaping her lips

"God, you are such an idiot."

"Yeah, your idiot."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The four of the sat at the restaurant, Amelia laying her head down on the table.

Amelia was exhausted mentally and physically. She had old and fresh bruises lining her backside. Not to mention, the constant anxious feeling of not knowing what was going to happen next. JJ lightly rubbed her back, giving her a heartfelt look.

She didn't know what to do about the blonde. He left his imprint on her heart long ago, and the same imprint was still there. When her father left her, he left her too. Both the men she cherished in life left her back to back. She was lost in a world of hurt until she met the rest of their group. Neither JJ nor Amelia spoke about it, they just seemed to pretend it didn't happen. But Amelia couldn't forget the tears she poured for the boy after he left her.

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property."

The words pulled her out of her trance, glancing at the officer who walked in.

Chaos erupted in Heyward's place, questions being thrown around. The officer walked Pope out and all Amelia could hear was static as she followed him out.

"It wasn't him!"

Amelia looked at the voice who called out, her head shaking.

"No JJ, don't-" she pleaded, walking towards him.

"It was me." JJ continued, "He tried to talk me out of it. But I was mad because he'd just been beaten up. I was so sick of those assholes from Figure Eight that I lost my shit. I can't let you tak the blame for somethin' I did. You've got too much to lose."

"JJ what are you doing?"

"I'm telling the truth. For once in my goddamn life, I'm gonna tell the truth. I took his old man's boat, too."

"What the hell--"

"JJ come on," Pope spoke,

"Shut up, Pope! Just shut up. He's a good kid. You know where I'm from." Amelia's heart broke as she watched JJ confess to something he didn't do just for Pope. A silent tear slid down the girl's tan face, her mascara previously smudged. "This was all me."

"Yeah, that about covers it."

Pope threw his hat down to the floor and engulfed Amelia in a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Amelia." The girl was about to open her mouth to cut him off, "Let me finish. I'm sorry for saying you're not a Pogue, you'll always be a Pogue. You're my sister, okay? I'm sorry." Amelia hugged the boy tighter, letting tears fall from Pope's eyes and onto her shirt.

"You're okay, Pope. He's gonna be okay, too. You know that he did it for you." She smiled, holding his face in her hands.

"I know."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

i'm changing the face claim to lily rose
 depp because she's stunning and unproblematic

--finnsgrazer