Chapter Two-Why?

As Peter showered all he could think about was how disgusting he was. Not about being dirty, but about how the beautiful boy thought he was ugly.

He turned up the temperature to where the heat burned. He liked the pain though.

"MR.PARKER, YOUR SHOWER IS AT A POTENTIALLY HARMFUL TEMPERATURE. I RECOMMEND YOU TURN IT DOWN"
"I'm all good Friday no need to worry" he lied to the AI.

The exhausted teen slipped into his fresh clothes and sighed. He slowly walked over to his unused lamp and grabbed a small pencil pouch that was taped to the inside. He eagerly walked back to his bed and plopped down.
"FRIDAY, shut down in this room please"
"YES SIR, DO YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC TIME I SHOULD START UP AGAIN?"
"Ummmm, give me an hour".

"SHUTTING DOWN"

Peter unzipped the pouch and slowly unbagged its contents after making sure his door was locked.
Taking the blade from his old pencil sharpener he placed it against his knee and let it rest there while he pulled up his sleeves.

Tony hates you...
I know...
You're just a burden to him
I fucking know!

Blade back in his hand, the mentally unwell youth laid the blade against his arm and let the thoughts rush through his head. "Why? Why can't I just fucking end it?" He whispered to himself. He began to draw a line with the blade for everything he thought wrong with him.

1. Murderer.
2. Burden.
3. Fuck up.
4. Waste.
5. Embarrassment.
He kept going until around. 20 or so cuts littered each arm. Most were slightly deeper than cat scratches others were deep enough for a light trickle to fall from, his arm. The warm blood made him shiver in the cold room.

After bandaids were used and FRIDAY was back up and running in his room he laid down to try and sleep, though sleep doesn't come easy to the insomniac, by around 3 am he fell asleep from being too drowsy.

"' look at you!' Tony snickered at Peter. 'You're so ugly and annoying, god I wish you weren't an avenger'
'I'm sorry Mr. Stark, I'm sorry!' The boy cried out. 'Hey kid, don't sweat it! Just take a swan dive and I won't have to deal with a fuck up like you anymore'

In the blink of an eye him and the older hero were on top of Stark Tower. Tony reached in for a hug and Peter wearily went to accept it. 'Nasty fucker' Tony said before pushing the teen off the roof. Peter just kept falling and falling and falling.

"MR. STARK. MR. PARKER HAS AN ABNORMAL HEART RATE AND SEEMS TO BE STRUGGLING TO BREATH"
"On my way"
Stark decided to pulling an all-nighter tonight was a good idea because he ended up being needed.
"Jeez kid what the hell are you doing this time?" he mumbled to himself. He wasn't totally calm but not too worried either. As the Iron Clad Warrior popped into Peter's room he began to worry more. The youth had his arms wrapped around himself in his sleep and was a trembling, hyperventilating mess. He knew right away that he was having a nightmare. Something all the avenger have quite often, but it seemed different here. Feeling sorry for the teen he sat on the bed next to him and placed his hands on his shoulders.
"Hey, hey kid wake up. It's okay, you're okay!"
"Ughhhh" Peter's eyes shot open and he began to shake more, backing away from his mentor.
"Oh, s-sorry Mr. Stark. I'm a-all g-g-good"
"I highly doubt that kid... Why don't you tell me what you're nightmare was about"
"Um, I...I...it was about Ben..." Peter lied.
"Your Uncle Ben?"
"Um yeah."
"Oh jeez I'm so sorry kid, is there anything I can do to help?" Tony was genuinely worried for the kid and wanted to help.
"Um, I think I'm fine..."
Tony stood up and placed a hand on Peter's shoulder, squeezing. "Well, goodnight Pete. Get some rest"
"Goodnight Mr. Stark"

Toney closed Peter's door then reopened it again popping his head in. "Call me Tony!" He said. Peter flashed him a nice big smile and sighed as the door closed and be heard Tony's loafers tapping on the ground signaling his leave.
"God I wish I wasn't a disappointment to you..." He whispered to himself as he picked up his phone to play on it till his alarm went off in an hour.
____________________________________________________________________________

Word count: 770
Hey guys, sorry if this chapter sounded stupid I can't write for the life of me. But if anyone read this I would love some feedback!