Chapter 1: Prequel 1/3

Start from the beginning

"Well technically that's not much since your first wasn't even Itachi." Sasuke felt the need to throw that out there only because... he had a test he needed to study for and this nonsense was pissing him off. His blond lover had come back, they made up, and now they were back to the reason he left in the first place. His comebacks were just too personal sometimes. "Naruto-"

"No... No, that's it!" He picked up his things, shaking his head at a past that the bastard would never let him live down. "I'm sick of you low key calling me a slut all the time and then touching m- I'm done!"

"Well it's not like you weren't at one point!" He went after his boyfriend who he pissed off more, catching his wrist. "Look, you made mistakes and so did I. Owning up to it shouldn't be a problem for us. Let's just keep getting over them like usual and moving on!"

'You mean until one of us finally trips from a blow and can't get back up?!' Naruto jerked that arm but it didn't get free. Then the raven pulled and stopped his forward movements all together. "Let go of me!"

"That's not even possible, idiot! I-..."

For a second, with a blink of an eye, the blond thought he was going to hear three words rarely spoken to him from this guy.

And Sasuke wanted to tell him but he thought his actions were enough for that most of the time. "I'll do whatever you want, okay? I'm sorry. I've been on edge because my dad wants to visit and you know how he is. I mean Itachi joined the army just to get away from him so it leaves only me to take over our family business. He needs me like I need you. "

Naruto nodded, understanding, but there was one glaring problem with all that. "Just because you need me... doesn't mean I'm going to let you treat and talk to me any goddamn way you please!" He'd never do that to Sasuke unless provoked so he expected more from him. He finally got free from the raven and stormed off, gritting his teeth.

Sometimes when we're angry, we forget all the good and only see the worse. They have so many good times too. Like when the blond holds him when he's sick, loves him when he fails or wins, supports him in all his decisions, and only ever asks him for a moment of his time in return. To think his lover was letting all that go again. Which reminded him of how obnoxious that idiot could get so maybe this was for the best... again. "You know what, go! This is your loss, babe, not mine! You're never going to find anyone else stupid enough to take your pathetic ass!"

The blond flipped him off from down the way, shouting back, "Just remember I'm still the only one you've ever been with, you sorry mother fu-!"

The bus rolled up and blew it's horn right over that remark. He left the raven then after, not knowing he had the necessities to do what his ex's mother didn't.

And Sasuke never told him this because he believed he was past those days. That nothing he experienced had fell over into him somehow. 

His Childhood: Past Sin's Of The Father

"You look after our sons. That's all your job is so speak only when spoken too. Are we clear, Mikoto?" Fugaku fixed his napkin over his lap, smoothly sitting his hands back on the table with refinement. "Or do you wish to give up all these privileges? You're more than welcome to go torment someone else."

"No, dear." The mother of her two sullen children, gave the proper response and dipped her head. She kept her hands under the table and stared at her empty plate that reflected her cold life. Like the fine silverware and the chandelier above them, love around here was expensive. At times when it was cheap or just a given, came from her sons. The only two things keeping her here for so long.