Chapter 1

Jasmine POV

"JASMINE GET THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE NOW MY MAN COMING OVER!"

"Damn relax i'm getting up." I mumbled under my breath.

I got up out the bed and made it up then went to my closet looking through it to find a outfit. After I was done finding a outfit which consisted of a sports bra and overalls I then grabbed my stuff for the shower and while the shower was heating up I brushed my teeth then hopped in.

- 10 minutes later -

"DIDN'T I SAY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE HURRY UP!" My so called "mother" yelled while banging on the bathroom door.

"I can't ever have a peaceful day in this shit hole" I said to myself while wrapping the towel around me and literally sprinting to my room so I can lock the door behind me.

I have to be careful around here especially because she be having niggas in and out of the house with her nasty ass. Don't get me wrong no matter how much she curse at me and call me out my name I still have at least some type of respect for her because she still lets me stay with her.

But don't get it twisted she don't do shit for me everything I have down to the shoes on my feet I got it by myself. And it's been that way ever since my dad left us which was 9 years ago.

After I put lotion on my body I put on my clothes and grabbed my phone and everything else I would need and walked downstairs.

Don't get me wrong i'm not gonna act like I have all this money because I don't. I only have a few clothes and an Iphone 7 which I don't mind at all. And we don't live in such a nice neighborhood or even a nice big house, we live in a 1 story house which is a two bedroom one bathroom.

As i'm walking towards the door I see her "man" Eddie and I try to just walk pass without being noticed from him or her because both of them seem to enjoy bothering me.

"Oh look who finally decides to leave my fucking house after I been told her to leave." My "mother" says with an annoyed look on her face.

"I didn't even take that lo-" I tried to say before a big hand connected to my face really hard making my whole face turn the other way.

"Don't talk back to your mother you stupid bitch now apologies to her right now before I drag your ass in the back and fuck you up." Eddie said with an evil grin.

I kind of felt like that had a double meaning to it which made my adrenaline rush because I was mad he put his hands on me while my mom is just sitting down watching the whole thing go down while smiling and made me want to gag because what the fuck this nigga is dead a pervert and is the reason I have to be careful around here and lock doors behind myself.

I wiped the tears away and apologized to her.

"I'm sorry for talking back to you." I said then ran out the house because I couldn't stand being there anymore.

It was actually warm outside obviously because it was summer. 

I was walking to the bus stop to go to my best friend Kareem's house and it's like just on time he FaceTimed me.

BESTIE would like to FaceTime ...  

I answered right away. "Hey best!" I said happy to be talking to somebody that actually cares about me.

"Hey bitch where you going?" He asked while trying to look in my background.

"I'm getting on the bus right now to go to your house it just pulled up." I told him while getting on the back of the bus.

"Alright well i'll see you when you get here bitch!" He said excitedly.

We said our goodbyes then hung up.

While on the bus I just sat there thinking about my whole life and what i've been through these last few years and I know y'all like just leave your grown well i'm working on that and i've been saving up money in a shoe box that my mom most likely doesn't know about for sometime so I might just be leaving out soon to get away from my "mother" and her abusive boyfriend.

And just thinking about leaving and me and Kareem out of here puts a smile on my face.

I know this is probably short but enjoy :)    - (791 words)

VOTE AND COMMENT!