The Ballad Of Sara Berry

Preview

"Sara Berry was a popular bitch. Hot bod, hot boy, cheer captain, plus she was rich."

Sara had everything she wanted and more. Well, that was until Julie Jenkins lost a leg in a wreck.

Third Person

As Sara was checking her makeup in her locker mirror she decided to check her phone. Trending on number one was Julie Jenkins. Sara thought nothing of it. Senior prom was coming up, and Sara's goal was to become prom queen. She was positive she would win. That was until she turned around and heard everyone talking. They were all talking about Julie. But not just about Julie, to vote Julie as prom queen.

When Sara got home, she was greeted by her father. "Sara" her father said. Sara turned to look at him, as he continued speaking. "Life is a prom. I know you won't disappoint me and mom." Her father said. 

The next day at school the kids taunted her knowing she wouldn't win. Sara was furious, how would she beat all of Julie's pity votes. She put posters everywhere. "Check Sara" "Choose Sara" "Vote Vote Vote for Sara Berry"

"So obsessed, our Sara near lost her mind." All she thought about was prom. She was going crazy. "I want to win. I need to win!" Sara thought. She sacrificed everything to be prom queen. She shoved her squad, her clique, and even her boyfriend behind, but even so all everyone would talk about Julie. "Poor poor Julie" was all she heard.

"Soon Sara's sanity was hung by a thread" Sara's been doing everything she can to become prom queen. But even after everything she's done, her best friend still told her she was socially dead. She was old news. Now all anyone talks about is Julie Jenkins.

But when Sara was losing all hope, her boyfriend texted! She was gaining some hope. He hasn't texted her in a while."I'm taking Julie to the senior prom". "Love love Julie" the students said. Sara was feeling hopeless. 

When Sara got home, she told her father everything. "Sara," her father said. "Why be so calm? There's just no future for a princess at prom."

When she came back to school, she came with a new attitude. She was determined to become prom queen. Everyone still laughed at her, but she still put up the signs. "Check Sara" "Choose Sara" "Vote Vote Vote for Sara Berry"

Even though Sara was losing her mind, she still did everything she can to become prom queen. She stared in mirrors thinking one single thought. "There's seven reasons this crowns not good as got - and so night of prom, mercy! Thus went her plot!

She got ready for prom. She put on her gorgeous maroon gown, she had white gloves, and a matching set of diamond earrings, a bracelet, and a necklace.

When she arrived, her plan began.

P- Is for Patricia drinking poisoned punch. Sara remembers while staring at herself in a mirror.

R- Is for Raquel dashed on a rock-crunch! Sara thinks while looking at the blood all over her.

O- Is what Anne said when Sara bludgeoned her brains. Is what Sara said while walking over to the crown.

M- Is for Marianna's marinated remains. Sara thinks while placing the crown on her head.

But! But!

Q- Is for Quiara, quiet, drowned in the pool. Sara says and she begins crying.

And U- is for Eunice's pieces spread around the school. Sara thinks about what she has done to her classmates.

But E's- is for the easy way in five minutes tops.

A one legged girl can bring N- for end by calling the cops.

Cops come into the school and grab Sara's arms. "What a bitch" Sara hears someone say. Everyone begins whispering about Sara. Julie Jenkins takes the crown from Sara's head and puts it on her own. Sara begins screaming and kicking her legs. The cops drag her into the police car, as Sara starts sobbing. 

The cops put Sara in silver handcuffs and took the crown away from Julie and took it with them. They washed the blood off of Sara. Some people would say "They wrapped your wrists in silver, they took your crown, they washed your bloody fingers and hands."

They put her into a straight jacket and locking her in an insane asylum. She screamed "I'm the queen of high school land!" "Into a tight straight jacket, small padded cell, screaming "I'm the queen of high school land!"

The kids in the prom looked at the walls. Her signs saying 

"Check Sara" "Choose Sara" "Vote Vote Vote for Sara Berry"