"Supergirl, Alex." Kara and Alex heard J'onn's voice through their coms. "We need you back at the DEO."

Kara changed into her Supergirl suit quickly but she missed the materializing tech she used to have. The technology was damaged in her fight with Chax and Lena wasn't there to fix it. With one smooth motion, she grabbed Alex and they landed at the DEO in seconds.

"Supergirl!" Alex yelped in surprise.

Kara mumbled a quick apology before reporting to J'onn.

"What's happening?" She asked.

The rest of the team gathered around the circular table and the tension in the air was nerve wracking.

"Psi's back." Nia spoke up.

Kara's small smile faded and an anxious expression replaced it. The last time Psi had been in town, Kara was away in Argo City and the rest of the Super Team had to deal with her. To say the least, Psi took a toll on all of them, more mentally than physically.

"We have a bigger chance of taking her down this time," Alex piped up, hoping to ease the tension. "We have Supergirl."

Everyone nodded in agreement but it was obvious they were still scarred from their last encounter with the criminal. They were right to be worried. Psi had incredible powers that attacked someone's mind, showing them their biggest fears and their worst nightmares.

Brainy cleared his throat. "She was last seen robbing a bank down Main a minute ago. There is nearly a 100% chance that she is still there right now."

Kara was about to take off when a hand pulled her back.

"You'll need backup." J'onn's voice was steady.

Still, she knew her friends couldn't fight Psi again. Their last fight with her was enough.

Kara shook her head. "I'll be fine. Don't worry, I'll call for backup if I need it."

Psi turned at the sound of a cracked floor behind her. Her gaze landed on National City's hero and she grinned.

"I missed you last time." Psi teased.

Kara had easily tracked where Psi was and she made a more dramatic entrance, angry that Psi had tortured her friends. She wasn't there at the time but what she came back to told her enough.

"I can say the same." Kara kicked Psi in the chest in a blink of an eye.

The criminal dressed in black leather flew across the room and slammed into a wall, cracking it in the process. She groaned in pain but she got up almost as fast as she had been hit. She met Kara's eyes and held her gaze, feeling her power surge through her.

Kara knew she had made a mistake. The image of the bank around her faded and an image with Kara climbing into a single pod appeared. She felt as if she lived through her real parents abandoning her again. Kara started breathing heavier, feeling a panic when her younger self looked back at a burning planet before she was hit by an energy wave.

The scene changed and Kara relaxed for a second. She recognized it to be a dream she had had before, remembering she always woke up in a sweat afterwards. It was the dead of night and two fires were strong behind her. The rest of the Super Team and Lena were next to her, preparing to fight their biggest enemy yet. She had never been able to see who the enemy was, but she didn't need to. Almost immediately, her friends started dying around her. Kara looked around in shock and tears poured out of her eyes uncontrollably. Lena was the last one to be killed and Kara collapsed with her best friend in her arms. She would use her super hearing, desperate to find a heartbeat but she'd always fail. The nightmare always ended with her screaming Lena's name in despair, feeling like her whole world had collapsed all over again.