PROLOGUE

***
"What's meant to be will always find it's way.
Always"

***

"Cathy!"

It was cold and the rain is pouring hard but this teenage guy is running at his top speed trying to stop the black sedan from going away.

"Ca-cathy! Don't go! Please stay! Don't go..." Losing his strength and energy the guy fell hard on the asphalt road while crying.

Crying not because of the bleeding wounds from falling down and not because of the exhaustion from running giving all his strength to run as fast as he can from a certain distance, he is crying because the love of his life will be taken away from him.

"Aahhhh!!!"

He punched the ground as he scream as loud as he can because of the frustration and the pain he is feeling from the inside. He just lie on his back looking at the dark sky as the is falling droplets of moisture making the leaves drenched,sprinkling onto the grass like a gardener's hose and a few moments later the rainfall became more intense like the memories keeps on flashing back on his head, the longing for his love is killing him already. 

He is not bothered by being the coldness due to his whole self is already wet from the pouring rain — he just wanted to be ran-over by a truck or a vehicle while he is lying down staring at the dark sky.

Night time came but there are no cars passing by this road which made it so dark at night and only the flickering street lights are turned on. Eventually, the noise lessened and the drops faded into a musical chime.

This is my dream house! I want to build this myself once we grew up, a house for my future family that is going to be filled with love and wonderful memories. I want to have a beautiful house with four kids and a loyal husband!

He suddenly remember the dreams of the love of his life which made him stood up on his feet and looked at the direction where the car went and gone in just a matter of seconds — It was beyond his reach.

"I will make sure to find you Cathy, we will meet again once I became someone who can stand before you," he said. 

He then turned his back and started walking to where he came from with his worn out shoes and ripped pants, bleeding because of the hard fall.

***