Family & fundraisers

Cuz we are young and were reckless we'll take this way to far it'll leave u breathless or with a nasty scar ... Ang here we go again another day has started same mourning routine except a a gang leader is picking me up I decided to wear a short white floral sun dress with white pumps changed my purse to a red one so that it would match its not cold today so no need for boots and scarfs 7:28 I ran down the stairs where the Martha was waiting for me with my coffee thank god cuz I'm sleepy and there is a long day ahed of me my phone buzzed snapping me out of my thoughts (I'm here ) I grabbed my purse and walked out the door dads rolls Roy's is in the drive way I didn't expect him to be back today "morning honey" "morning Jane" "I see u made a new friend he's cute" "what happens to ur car?" "Good morning to u to dad and nothing happens to my car it's parked at the school and u know I don't like driving the Ferrari" that's when mike came behind me "hey if we don't leave we are going to be late" "dad Jane this is mike" "nice to meet u mrs Steavans and mr Steavans" "we hope to see u at the family fundraiser Saturday" "mrs Steavans I will defidently be there can't wait it see Kate in a fancy gown" "okay okay let's go mike I don't want to be late" he opened the door for me i sat on the passenger seat and waited form him to get in "um by any chance did u see paparazzi out side when u came in?" "Yeah there were some but nothing crazy" I buckled my seat belt as the gate opened "FUCK! I knew they would follow dads car we'll be the news of every magazine and newspaper by tomorrowI" tried to hide my face but mike couldn't hide his and I'm sure they got a picture of my face no matter how much I hide they always get a picture of me we finally got to school everyone stopped and started staring of course they all new who's car it was and that mike would never with one girl after they fuck so they were all curios I got out the car I saw all the girls about to pass out I swear they're such drama queens in a matter of seconds we were surrounded and I know for sure the paparazzi are somewhere still taking pictures that's when the guys come to back us up mike grabbed my hand and told me to look up that they can't do anything to me a line started forming braking the crowd so we could walk through "at what time do I pick u up tomorrow" "I think it starts at 7 so be at my house at 6:30" "see u tomorrow than" "your leaving? we just got here" "yeah I have to do some stuff" they all disappeared so I decided to continue my day it went by pretty slow honestly with all the gossip going around I felt like everyone was watching me thank god that me and Jaime became friends and now we have been getting closer what she saw yerstoday and all the gossip today "girl u have done what no girl has done not after giving him a good fuck u must really be something for him to notice u like that" " I honestly don't know what I did but he's going with me to the fundraiser tomorrow hope he looks hot in a tux" "honey mike looks good in everything" the final bell of the day rang and I rushed to my car trying to avoid intense stares after all I had to meet Jane at some designer store to get our gowns and pick the stylist for our hair and make up tomorrow. After a 20 minute drive I finally arrived at the place Dontaes boutique there was Jane sitting in the waiting area waiting for me " hay this place is beautiful" "yes and wait till u see the dresses" ... "hay ladies what can I help u with "yes we are looking for gowns no price limit" "alright fallow me" Jane found her dress and I'm still standing in a dressing room waiting for them to bring me an exclusive dress they just finished making since they say I'm so picky after trying like 15 other dresses and saying no to all of them I finally heard the girl say I got it she unzipped the bag revealing a red long strapless beautiful dress I slide it up my body and the attendant Carly zipped it up for me finally something I like I walked out to show Jane she was tearing up "you look gorges " "yea I love it" " But I think something is missing she walked over to a jewlery box they had and she came back with the most amazing diamond necklace she placed it around my neck and I stared at my reflection (wow ) "perfect thanks Jane " "No problem hun go change so we can go pick a stylist " I changed into my cloths when I walked out the dressing room Jane was paying and the dresses where in the bags ready for us to take them we walked out the store to face the paparazzi again we rushed to the car with out saying a word after a couple of more hours passed we went back home we ended up just putting our stylist from back home in a plane hell arrive early in the morning tomorrow dad was again in one of his business trips but he'll meet us at the fundraiser jake was with some girls so that left me and Jane having dinner alone we were both tired from today so we decided to just go to bed I showered put some pjs on jumped in bed saw a text from Jaime ( hay u ready for tomorrow) ... (Yeah I think that I'll make it out alive) ... (Ok baby girl u know I'm here if u need me) (yeah 😘 night ) ... (Night😘) nice to meet u where u been I can show u Incredible things magic madness heaven sins ..... I guess it's time to get up I showerd put on my londerae and on top of that my robe so I could head to Janes room where we'd be getting ready there was so much makeup hair tools it's like any girls dream come true George was waiting for me to sit down so he could work his magic Jane's hair looked beautiful it was a bun but very fancy after about 30 minutes my hair was all curled and ready to go to make up George knows that I like my makeup light and simple ...... And he outdone's himself again he always makes me look like a super model we didn't even notice how late it was after all the talking and catching up it was 6 and I had to be ready at 6:30 so it was time for a make up and hair touch up that was done by 6:20 I toke my robe off stepped into the dress as George zipped it up for me "gorges" I pulled up my hair so he could put my necklace on and that's when I heard the bell ring "shit Jane can u go please" "sure hun" "thank u" I put on my shoes toke another look at my self in the mirror and walked down the stairs I swear Mikes jaw was about to drop but he quickly went back to his bad boy self "totally worth the wait" "cocky much" we walked out the door and got into the limo and drove of when we got to where the red carpet was I saw a fucking shit load of paparazzi "ready" "no but let's go" we both got out the car walking down the red carpet for our picture to be taken mike wrapped his hand around my waist to pose for the pictures I just smiled and he started pulling me towards the entrance of the venue "finally out of the cameras" "yeah not a fan eighther" " well let's just say by tomorrow will be the their new pray and will be in the cover of every magazine and newspaper" "let's just enjoy the night and forget about that for now " he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor a slow song came one he pulled me close to him holding on to my waist and hand ( he's not a bad dancer) after that we decided to sit down at our table after greeting lots of family friends and becoming exhausted from smiling after a while we decided to leave as we were walking back to the limo he toke of his jacket and put it around my shoulder and again more pictures were taken I just kept my head down mike noticed so he pulled me close to him so I could hide my face in his chest after moment we were inside the limo and I felt myself fall asleep in his shoulder as I woke up I was already outside my bed room door and mike was caring me into my room .