planes and paparatzzi

Not even because I've been in a dam plane for about 2 days the paparazzi just can't stay I'm exhausted and all they do is ask questions and shove their cameras so close to my face my step brother jake hade to step in to be my hero for the moment as he walked beside me and I hid like a tiny scared little girl behind him when we finally get to the limo and the driver opens the door jake waits for me to get so I won't have to face the paparazzi any longer. he can be a good brother at times when he got in he sat next to me "little sis u ok " it's all that came out his mouth and let's just say he doesn't talk much ever since last year when he discoverd the gym became a bad ass and all the girls went crazy over him "yea I'm just tired and I really don't like paparazzi but u already knew that" he chuckled "Yes little sis this is not the first time I have to act as ur body guard to hide u from them" totally not a lie I really hate all the questions camera flashes everything about it "well I guess we r on our own as I look at my pone Jane and dad went straight to a meeting but they say the driver has the address " jake told the driver to go ahed that there was no point in waiting any longer ... As we arrive at what seems to be our new home the huge gates open to reveal an even bigger mansion than the last it could be the size of the White House if not bigger "welcome home" thank u Frank btw that's the new butlers name all me an jake do is stare at the place when we snap out of our day dream we notice all the staff in front of us ready to introduce them selfs (wow even more than last time) as they introduce them selfs the butler comes in an tells us that the movers came yerstoday and dropped our stuff off in our rooms up stairs Frank quiqly showed us up stairs my room was a dream the closet was like having my own mall but the thing that shocked me the most was some type of program that helped u put outfits together and tells u were ur cloths are (really cool) but reality cheek kicked in tomorrow was my first day at new school and I was not ready for it . That being said I showered put on some pjs and jumped in my king size bed.