Jisung slowly walked through the hallway not really knowing where he was going. Though he did have time to admire the place, like seriously, what kinda palace did he get himself into.

He also noticed that the paintings were probably Minho's family, I mean because it was written down there the Lee's family.

He finally stopped in front of a door that looked better than the rest...which is probably not the best door he could've encountered. I mean it's probably some straight up treasure room or something and the next thing you know he is accused of stealing.

Yes, Jisung would think that far.

*Creak*

Jisung froze.

"The doo-oh, the wind?"

Jisung peered at the small opening of the door just to see what was inside because ye kno, he's curious.

There he saw a huge window that showed one of the most aesthetically pleasing view he has ever laid his eyes on.

Though there is a silhouette blocking a part of the view.

"Minho?- oh shit" Jisung quietly said but fell after leaning on the door for too long not realising the lost of his balance.

"Who's there?" Minho spoke.
.
.
.
"No one is allowed here." He continued.

By now Jisung has no idea what to do but just to stay still, laying on the floor, as if he's not there. Yeah, that will totally make him magically invisible :)

Minho slowly walked closer to the door, the room was dark and the only source of light was from the huge ass window so of course this part of the room was dark.

Jisung watched as Minho stopped dangerously closed to him.

He waited patiently for Minho to change his mind and walk away but fate of course says otherwise.

Minho was apparently trying to close the door and just like that he accidentally stepped on Jisung's stomach, was it painful?

"Fuck!" Jisung groaned in pain.

Eyes widened, Minho back away and fell on the floor.

Hands on his stomach, Jisung looked at Minho with teary eyes but with an awfully awkward smile.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Minho carefully stood up and looked at Jisung questioning.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked.

"It may seems like I'm lying, but I really have no reasons on coming here. It was an accident." Jisung said as he positioned himself into a proper sitting position, hands still on his stomach.

Eyes still narrowing onto the younger, Minho sighed.

He put his hand out for Jisung.

Jisung stared at the hand confused.

"Uhm.."

Minho rolled his eyes slightly at the slow response and pulled Jisung's arm.

"It hurts right?" Minho said as he pulled Jisung out of the room to who knows where.

-

"You'll stay here for today but you do not speak of this to anyone or I won't think twice but to just fire you." Minho spoke in a matter of fact.

"About that...before u even told me, i kinda told someone already.." Jisung answered avoiding Minho's gaze.

"Who?"

"Felix- but it's fine! I can text him now-"

"And just like that, you lose your job." Minho said cutting Jisung off.

Jisung stayed quiet.

.

.

.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll work REALLY hard on this job! I promise." Jisung said pleadingly.

Minho tried to look away but couldn't.

He doesn't know what has gotten into him. He would usually be very pissed about this but for some reason he doesn't.

For once he somehow felt like he should really try and keep a good secretary to work for him, and this guy in front of him might do the job.

So he sighed.

.

.

.

"Fine."
———————————————————
But still a double update aight?😅☺️

Enjooooooooooyyyyyyyyyy<<333