⪼ RULES ⪻

These rules are important to us, so we'd appreciate it so much if you could follow them!

CONTESTANT RULES

⟡ Follow this main account

⟡ Please be respectful to judges and other contestants. Respect their opinions and take any suggestions as constructive criticism. Be aware that we have the right to remove you from this competition if we deem necessary.

⟡ Follow your category's judges. You will be able to see a list of your judges in the "Accepted Entries" chapter. Check for updates.

⟡ Add this book to your Library and reading list so that you can see ALL updates.

⟡ You can enter only one book and it must have less than 10K views! We're sorry, but this contest is mainly for undiscovered authors!

⟡ We will only be judging based on the first five chapters of your book. Password - Cute Oranges. Judges are allowed to read more, but scores will be formulated based on those chapters alone.

⟡ Promote TheInk Awards on your message board to spread the word.

⟡ If you have any problems regarding what genre your book falls in tag RujulaSachiradha

JUDGE RULES

⟡ Follow this main account, -TheInkCommunity-

⟡ Please be respectful to contestants. They are authors and each one deserves the same attention and care. Do not be rude. Constructive criticism is key. Remember that we can ask you to step down from your position at any time.

⟡ Give your assigned books honest, helpful comments.

Comments are highly appreciated. Add the hashtag #TheInkFamily on all of your comments.

⟡ Add this book to your Library and reading list so that you see ALL updates.

⟡ Give a shout out of the awards on your Message Board.

Any doubts or queries? Ask away --->

Thank you so much for being such a big part of our family! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share ♡

"Spill the ink first, then shape it to make your masterpiece."

♡ TheInk Founders + Award Hosts