Chapter 2- Elena Charlotte Montgomery

Confessions of a self-proclaimed whore

Chapter Two

Allow my to properly introduce myself. My name is Elena Charlotte Montgomery. I'm 16, but I'll be seventeen in a matter of weeks, so that means that I'll be a junior in high school once summer is over. I have long auburn hair, brown eyes and a ten year old sister named Luciana (pronounced Lucy-ana, not anna) we all call her Luci. She's has blonde curly hair, and blue eyes. I also have 2 older twin sisters named Monica and Carrie. They're 22 and both in college. Monica's going to be some sort of doctor and Carrie's going to be an elementary school teacher.

My bestfriend's name is Kylie Taylor Anderson. She's not exactly my bestfriend, but since all this whore stuff started, she's the only one who really understands. She's gorgeous to say the least. Long, brown hair and bright blue eyes. She's definatly not the smartest person ever though.

Kylie is dating James Park. He's a football player with longish blonde hair and brown eyes. He's definatly cute and he's good to Kylie, they've been dating for almost six months now.

Like I said. I'm a whore. Yes, I am aware of that little fact. There was this boy, who shall not be named. With shaggy brown hair and green eyes. I used to be in love with him. I thought being a whore was what he wanted, but I guess I was wrong. So i started turning to other guys to make me feel better. When I would get bored with a boy I would leave, as time went on I got bored faster and faster. Now the boys I'm with I usually know them for less that a day. That's my story. I know it's not an excuse but, I don't really need an excuse do I?

                                                                                 ***

I rolled over sleepily in my bed. Maybe that was one too many drinks, eh, Ele. I told myself. The lights burned my eyes, I pulled my curtains shut and felt around for my phone. Six new texts. I went through and read all of them. I deleted a few from unknown numbers and left was two from Kylie and one from mom.

I read the two texts from Ky. Ele Text me when you get up and Up yet? Kylie is a very impatient person sometimes. I got a glass of water and called her. She picked up after one ring.

"Ele? Finally!" She said.

"Calm down! I'm hungover, what's wrong?"

 "Oh nothing really. I just wanted to talk. So I was texting James this morning..." Kylie went into an hour long talk about how sweet he is, blah blah blah. "Hold on Ele, I have to call you back. James is calling."   Ky hung up before I could even say goodbye. I made sure that I plugged my iPhone in so it can charge, I have a feeling that once Ky calls back, I might be on the phone for awhile again.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Definatly not looking the greatest. I had a hit of dark circles under myeyes and the creases you get when you sleep on your face. I walked into my en suite bathroom and took a quick cold shower to wake me up.

I know most people love hot showers, but I love them cold. Cold water always makes my hair feel so much softer, it wakes me up and makes me feel so much cleaner!

After my quick shower I put on some black leggings and an oversized sweater and added some long, statement necklaces. I checked my phone. No call from Kylie yet... I'm assuming she's still talking to James. I'm guessing she's going to be talking to him for awhile, so I went downstairs to make breakfast.

Luci was in the living room watching cartoons. She was in pink polkadotted footsie pajamas and was holding onto her little stuffed dog she's had since she was a baby. Luci may be ten, but being the "baby" of our family, she really was like a baby. She still carried around a stuffed animal, wore footsie pajamas, slept with my mom when she had a bad dream, and loved cartoons.

"Luci! Do you want me to make breakfast?"

"Elie!" She squealed. She's the pretty much the only one who calls me Elie still. "You're up! Can you make me chocolate chip pancakes! PLEEEEEEEASE!"

"Fine, brat." I laughed and playfully messed up her hair.

"THANK YOU!" She smiled and swatted my hand away.

After a few failed attempts at her pancakes I finally was able to not burn one. Let's just say I'm no Rachel Ray (She's a good cook right?) The rest of my Sunday was pretty uneventful, I watched some cartoons with Luci and played a few games with her for most of the day.

That evening when Mom got home, she was dead tired. She's a nurse, she used to stay home with my and Luci  until about a year ago. We were really struggling, so she went back to nursing to help pay for things. My dad works for an insurance company, he's in Chicago right now for a week.

I heard my phone ringing upstairs. It was Ky. I could tell all the way from downstairs, because she has her own ringtone. I get tons of texts and calls from random guys, so I have to make the important people in my life get special ringtones.

I ran up the stairs and read the text. Hey, sleepover tonight? Bored out of my freaking mind. I quickly texted her back, and put a pair of pajamas in my purse. That's all I'll really need anyways. I went downstairs and wrote my mom and note, I would feel bad waking her. Then I walked to Kylie's house 2 streets away from mine.