Prologue

A Tulip in JUNE

LAILA JEYAM

Copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in an electronic retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means- electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise- without the prior permission of the publisher.

All characters appearing in this book are entirely fictional, and not inspired by nor related to any person/ persons either dead or alive. Any resemblance to a real person/ persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

CONTENTS

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5

INTRODUCTION

Tulip! Tulip blooms usually between March and mid-May, but here the flower bulb saw the light in June. The story revolves around a girl called 'Tulip' who is a ray of hope in June's life. He loved her and saw the girl in every tulip flower. Sadly they parted ways when they were in high school. After he left, she loved the tulips the way he loved and gave life to all the tulips, saying he would return soon in the future.

The contrary is, the poor girl gave her choice in the hands of a tulip plant which she loved dearly. Who would do this? But she did and she trusted the plant waiting for June.

In the end, did the tulip flower leave her in her fate or does the flower have other plans for June and Tulip?