avatar roku ‧₊˚ ✩

ابدأ من البداية

"yeah, but there's one little problem" aang pointed at something in front of us. we all looked seeing-

"a blockade!" my siblings and i shouted.

"if we fly north we can go around the fire nation ships and avoid the blockade. it's the only way." aang sighed.

"there's no time." katara said.

"this is exactly why i didn't want you to come. it's too dangerous." aang said a little louder.

"and that's exactly why we're here" i put my hand on his shoulder, giving him a smile.

"let's run this blockade." sokka said from the back.

"appa! yip yip!"

we flew to the blockade, now having a big problem.

"fireballs!!" i screamed, making us all scream together. aang grabbed the reigns tighter, trying everything to avoid these fireballs. a fireball grazed at appa's back, leaving a little fire there. my siblings, momo and i beat the fire out.

"appa are you okay?!" aang and i shouted.

"grrr" he answered. i see this as a yes.

i looked at aang, trying to help appa to avoid the fireball bombardment. we saw 12 fireballs coming at us from the front. aang swerved to his left. more fireballs came at us, making us all scream as appa swerved. appa and aang are really concentrated on not hitting any fireballs. multiple smoke trails are surrounded appa. he avoided a few more fireballs, but then, right in front of him, two fireballs collided. appa growled and reared up to avoid it.

katara and i grabbed tighter on his saddle, but as appa bucked up, sokka fell of his back. katara and i screamed, trying to reach out for him but it was too late. we continued screaming his name, as appa dived down to catch sokka before he hits the ocean. appa dived a little more and i tried to reach out for sokka's hand. we both held out our hands and finally, i got him before he hit the ocean. appa hit the water with his six legs, after a few seconds, he began to fly again.

my siblings and i sat in the saddle as a large pink fish came at sokka, making him fall on his back. i tried not to laugh but i couldn't hold it. i laughed, receiving a glare from sokka this time. the fireballs came at us again, but appa avoided them all. we flew closer and closer into the blockade. then, a single fireball came at us, making us all scream again, except aang, he leaped from appa going into an air bending pose. the fireball came closer and closer but then, aang kicked a burst of air right into the center of the fireball, making it explode.

aang lost his balance and fell back onto appa's shoulders, sokka and i grabbed his arm to steady him. i smiled at him and he gave a smile back. he looked in front of us, raising his left fist.

"we made it!!" he said full of energy.

i had a big smile on my face. "fire nation.." i whispered to myself.

"we got into the fire nation...." he said in pure disbelief "..great..."

we continued flying in the air. we all relaxed on appa, katara and sokka on his back, aang, momo and i on his shoulders. aang had his head on my shoulders, snoring a little. cute.

aang woke up, having a sudden burst of energy.

"there it is! the island roku's dragon took me to!" he pointed in front of us.

"it's beautiful" i said, leaving sokka and katara confused.

"okay, what's it with you being a fan of the fire nation, seriously, are you secretly a fire bender?!" sokka asked, being dead serious.