Chapter 7 - Fill Me In

Start from the beginning

I turn and nod at Jade, "Yeah, everything is fine." She nods and turns back to Cat and I turn back to Santana, "Do you want to stay the night or do you have to leave?"

Santana grabbed a beer, opened it and starts to down it with her pointer finger in the air as if to say 'one minute'. When she finished she gave me a little smile, "Probably not, you know how Sue is. I will be back though, with the girls, if that's okay?"

"Of course it is, you know I love them." I say pulling her into another hug, I put my mouth to her ear so I can whisper, "We will have to keep an eye on Quinn though."

Santana laughed and moved away, "Lo que debes hacer es hacer que Jade sea tuyo frente a Quinn. Deja que Jade te marque." She answered. ("What you need to do is make. Jade yours in front of Quinn. Let Jade mark you.")

"Santanita, lets go, princesa." Maribel called out by the garden gate, giving a smile to me, "Venga, aquí."

I smile at Santana and push her towards her mother, "Go on, I'll see you soon." I wave goodbye to them both and then turn to the group. "Who is up for a movie and cuddles?"

Cat held her hand up in the air and shouted, "I call Beth's front!"

Andre then held his hand quickly and shouted, "I call Beth's behind!"

"I call her right side," Tori said, amused smile on her face.

"I call her left side," Beck said, while looking at Jade.

"What?" Jade said angrily.

"Don't worry, Jade, you can cuddle with me." Robbie said, grinning.

"What?" Jade repeated, more angry than before.

"Calm down, Jade, no one is going to enforce it

"Calm down, Jade, no one is going to enforce it." I said calmly, smiling at her which she reciprocated. I look at the rest of the gang, "And you, you idiots, I just meant cuddles with each other not just me."

Beck shook his head and moved closer to me, putting his arm over my shoulder and looking at Jade, "No, Beth, Jade knows the rules of calling, it has to happen."

Jade groaned, throwing her arms to her side and stomping a foot. "I hate that we came up with that!"

"So you're telling me that I have to sit on Andre while cat sits on my lap and Beck and Tori just get my left and right side?" I ask, unbelieving, looking at all of them individually. I see them all nod, I shake my head, "Well I am going to throw one hell of a spanner in the works." I start walking towards the house, so ready to go to bed. There has been way too many emotions. Everyone follows suit and we all stand 8n the hallway with the front door. "Whoever gets dressed and sits on the sofa first gets to cuddle all of me and no one else."

Just like that the hallways was empty, I watched amusedly as they all try to pull each other down the stairs. I laugh and walk to the kitchen, up a hidden staircase to the upstairs. I pass the main staircase to see them all still fighting but surprisingly Tori is the closets to the top step. I go to my bedroom and pick a pair of pj trousers and a tank top as well as a sweatshirt to go over as it was chilly and if I had to cuddle someone other than Jade, Cat or Andre, I don't want the, having full skin on skin with my chest, especially since I always take my bra off. What? These girls are heavy and the bra is uncomfortable.

With my sleepwear, I walk out of the bedroom again and past the staircase with a passing, "Feel free to use any of the rooms to change in." When I see someone had escaped and started running to my room, locking the door. Hm, very clever.

I finally get to the bathroom, change my clothes, put my hair into a messy bun and take my contacts out to put my glasses on.

When I left the bed room there was no one in the hallway, so I slowly make my way downstairs and too the living to see if anyone won. I enter and see the cutest thing ever.

There on the armchair was little Jade West, bundled up in loads of blankets, looking like butter wouldn't melt

"Looks like I won a full cuddle with you and no one else." She said in a very cute and un-Jade like way.

I cock my eyebrow at her smirking, "Okay, so if I removed these tons of blankets, you will be in your pjs right?"

Jade's eyes went wide, "No don't do that." Her hand going out to stop me coming closer.

"Jade, that is cheating." I said frowning at The though of her playing unfair against the gang, but then I remember it was Jade I was talking about and she was always very possessive of me.

"It technically isn't if what I'm wearing is what I wear to bed." She stated smiling, I gave her a questioning look, "I am only wearing my tank and underwear."

I laughed, moving closer, lifting the corner of the blanket to climb inside, "Lift up, Princess, so you can sit in my lap and enjoy all the cuddles."

She lifts herself of the cushion of the armchair, while I slip under her. She sits on my lap and gets all comfy before she wrapped her around my waist and put her head in my neck.

"We haven't been able to do this is a very long time." She whispered in my ear, she then bit and tugged on the collar of my sweatshirt, "Why are you wearing this?" She growled.

I laughed and moved to take it off, "Well you still seemed to be possessive of me, so I thought if someone other than you, Cat or Andre won I would wear a sweatshirt so there wasn't too much skin on skin, plus you know I don't do bras at night." I explained.

Jade blushes at the possessive comment but ignores it and goes to comment on the second part of my explanation, while subtly rubbing her cheek on the skin of my collar bone.

"Well I am glad you thought that through, though you really thought I would let anyone but me, win?" She asked, I could feel her smirk against my collar bone.