Chapter 2

Ran p.o.v

It was been 2 week after Shinichi died. I tried to move one and start a new one without him. Sonoko has been cheered me up and she always by my side. I knew that Shinichi also don't want me being to upset because of him. The last wish that Shinichi wrote in his last letter is wanted me to be happy even he wasn't around anymore. He want me to find a true happiness and try to move on with my new happiness. I tried to granted his last wish for him and my sake.

"A new student is coming today and I believe it is a girl! " one of our classmates said. A girl huh? Then our teacher came in. It's true. A girl was walking behind her with helping her bring her stuff. She is new. I never saw her face before here in school.

"Class, meet your new classmate. Please introduce yourself"said the teacher. "Hi, good morning everyone. My name is Kurozawa Yukki. Pleasure's to meet you all"she greeted. She really is beautiful. I never seen a beautiful young women like her. She has a white streak hair running through her black hair. Her perfect curve in her body. Her Bangs were a lot like Shinichi. Everything about her is envious. Her eyes was the coolest looking eyes I had ever seen before. Her eyes were blue but there also have a silver rim around the pupils, it's look like the moon. "Anything you want to ask about her? " our teacher asked.

1: where are you from?

I'm from Hakone

2: when your birthday?

My birthday is on October 6,1***

3: where are your parent?

Died in car accident when I was 10 years old

4: you live alone?

Yes...

5: do you have a boyfriend?

No....

Everyone being loud especially the boys student. "Enough! Time to start the class. Kurozawa-san, sit beside Ichizuka-kun. I believe you can get along with him." Our teacher said. Then she sit at her seat. "Hi Ichizuka-kun. Hope we would be good friends" greet her. "Haruto would be fine".he replied. "Well then Yukki is better" replied the other.

~~~~~~~time skip to weekend~~~~~~~

Yukki(new Shinichi) p.o.v

I'm already searched about the incident of take down the BO. Most of the members and the boss already caught with Gin and Vodka. But Vermouth was still on the loss and knowhere to be found. I'm so relieve cause all the effort I made was being useful and I'm now trying to make use to this new life. I'm also had explained to my parent, Haibara and Agasa Hakase of what happen after I'm died and they accept a new me especially my mom because she really want an daughter. Well at first they didn't believe, but after I state my previous memories with them, they start to believe in me. Then they're make a document about their adopted me being they daughter after lost their son. But I don't wanted to change the surname cause it make suspicious for everyone.

~~~~~~~time skip to shopping~~~~~~~

Ran and Sonoko invited me to go shopping with them because they complain about my boylish cloth. Well  I accept that cause I should change my style to be more girlish than my old self. But I really refuse to wear a skirt especially short skirts. I rather prefer wearing jeans or knickers. I bought many girlish thing, Ran and Sonoko give opinion too choose if it good at me or not. When we were about to pay, I bumped into a teen man that look similar to me the different is just he has messier hair than I do when I was in Shinichi Forms.

"I'm so sorry, aren't you okay? Didn't you hurt somewhere?" ask me while being anxious. "I'm o-" I saw he speechless when he turn his face around to me." Are you okay?" I asked again. "Ah, I-I'm okay. I'm okay" he replied after he daze off. Then he pull out a blue rose in front of me, I look anxious and hesitant to took it. "Pardon my rude, my name is Kuroba Kaito! Magician extraordinaire! Pleasure to meet you mlady" he introduce himself while looking at me with an bright smile. I was confused with a sudden introduced from him. "K-Kurozawa Yukki. Pleasure to meet you too and thanks for the flower." I said introduce myself while thanking him for the flower.

"Oi, hurry up pay your thing, we gonna miss the cinema" shout Sonoko at me while waiting me to finish my paying at outside the store where we were shopping with Ran. "Ah, I'm coming. Wait a second" I replied and turn to the teen. "I'm sorry, I have to go. Nice to meet you Kuroba-san" and I off goes to Sonoko and Ran with my belonging before the teen could say something.

Kaito p.o.v

After back from the mall, he's still thinking about the girl that he bumped early at the mall. He was amazed when he look at her feature. Her skin was pale, pale like a snow. It's really suite her name really well 'Yukki' (is mean snow and it also has another meaning 'courage'). Her hair was silky and pretty, her eyes also the prettiest one is really look like a full moon. She's more beautiful and attractive than Akako. I wonder if Akako see that another girl more prettier than her, she must be pissed, though him. It's make me really want to know more about her. When he remember back again about her eyes, it was just look like Shinichi. 'Sadness, despress, fearness, anxious.' The emotion he saw in her eyes just he saw in Shinichi's.

But for the some reason it something about her that make him curious want to know... Why my heart fluttered like this. It's like the same when I met with my favourite critic. My heart start to beat fast feel aches when I first met her. This feeling is like I'm fall from her, it's like I want her being one of my part life.

'What's wrong with me, it not like me at all' he said in his mind and sigh.