"Poison. Fouled the body," Barbossa clarified.

Leaning down, Pintel twisted the body to reveal a decaying face.

"Eh, I know him. He was in Singapore!" Pintel gasped.

Cotton's parrot squaked above them repeating what Pintel had said.

"Captain!" Marty called pointing in the direction of the ship.

As they each spun round they saw Regetti by the beach waving his arms around before pointing at the ship as well. They had company. Another ship was slowly approaching the Pearl, with torn sails and dark colours. When their eyes met the ship, the men that had joined them from Singapore raised their guns to them, surrounding the others who had no time to get out weapons of their own. Jack steadily pulled Lydia to him and away from the three guns pointed at her, only to have them trained on him as well.

"He's the Captain," Jack nodded to Barbossa behind them.

••••••••••

They had been conquered but the men of Singapore, them bringing the rest of the crew back to the Pearl in which the crew that stayed behind were already bounded and rolling their eyes. As they climbed on an unfamiliar Captain stood glaring at Elizabeth, her having an unnecessary amount of hands on her. The crew cheered their victory, guns and swords raised in the air.

"Sao Feng..." Barbossa introduced "you showing up here, it is truly a remarkable coincidence."

"Jack Sparrow," Sao Feng moved passed Barbossa and to the couple behind him "you paid me great insult once."

"That doesn't sound like me," Jack wobbled.

With no hesitation, Sao Feng jumped forward and punched Jack in the face, everyone gasping around them. Lydia was quick to grab Jack and make sure he was okay, Jack patting her away not enjoying the fuss.

"Lydia Mahogany. A pleasure to meet you," Sao Feng bowed to her.

"Quite," Lydia growled back.

"Shall we just call it square, then?" Jack asked, slotting his nose back into position.

All of a sudden, Will charged forward from behind the crew, dishevelled and grunting.

"Release her," He looked to Elizabeth "she's not part of the bargain."

"And what bargain is that?" Lydia wondered glaring at him.

"You heard Captain Turner," Sao Feng called "release her!"

As they undid Elizabeth's bonds, Jack muttered to himself behind Lydia. Will refused to meet Lydia's death stare as Elizabeth was realised.

"The perfidious rotter led a mutiny against us!" Gibbs spat from the back.

"I need the Pearl to free my father," Will said "that's the only reason I came on this voyage."

Lydia scoffed as Jack held her side, thinking just the same as her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were planning this?" Elizabeth questioned stomping towards Will.

"It was my burden to bear," Will looked away.

"He needs the Pearl. Captain Turner needs the Pearl," Jack chuckled along with Lydia "and you felt guilty, and you and your Brethren Court. Did no one come save us just because they missed us?"

Slowly a few crew members raised their hands, Jack grinning to each of them as Lydia rolled her eyes. She was dragged away from her parents for this. The whole coming back from the dead detail was not looking so honouring anymore.