I made a face. "I lIkE aUtHeNtIc OnE- anyways," I waved him off and continued. "Rihana, Meg, Dreezy-"

"Yeah, I do like Dreezy." He nodded with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes as I continued counting off. "Uh, Kash, I'm sure. Who else?"

"Dreamdoll." He shrugged.

I sat up and looked down at him, giving him a stank face. "Don't ever say no nice dumb shit like that again."

"What?"

"How the fuck could you even like somebody like that?"

"You know 'er?"

"Nah, not really, but Ion like her ever since I seen her on Bad Girls Club. And she can't rap."

"Talk to me nice is catchy as fuck."

I looked at him, and pressed my lips together, trying not to laugh straight in his face. "Don't ever say no shit like that again."

"What, man? It is."

"Whatever." I waved him off, and he slapped my ass again.

"Aight, so who yo' celebrity crush?"

I cleared my throat, getting ready to count off on my fingers. "6LACK, A Boogie, Lil' Baby, Lil Tjay, Roddy, Christian Combs, Don Q, Dave East, Polo G-"

"Aight."

"Aight what?" My voice pitched and my face scrunched.

"You namin' too many niggas, you finna make me mad."

"Uh-" I cut myself off. "Toxic." I muttered.

"Imma show you toxic when I slap the shit out chu one day." He promised.

"Boy, who the fuck is you talkin' to!" I got loud, sitting up.

"Who the fuck is you talkin' to?" He bucked his eyes.

"Man," I moved off him. "You ain't gone be satisfied til I stuff Snicker bars up yo' damn tank." I shot him a glare.

"I dare you."

"No you don't. Don't get bold, cause I'll really do that shit." I promised, twisting up my face.

He sucked his teeth. "Don't never know how to shut the fuck up, that's yo' pro'lem."

"No, the problem, is yo' smart ass mouth, you gone stop talkin' to me like you fuckin' stupid. I'll slap the shit out chu."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Oh my fucking God." Artist groaned. "If I gotta get up out this bed imma fuck you up." He called through his door.

Making a face, I slapped his chest. "Nigga don't tell him that. The fuck?"

Anthony and Artist has such a close bond, Anthony really looked up to his big brother, but Artist was so mean to him at times. Since Ms. Carol—his grandma—was getting older and had a couple medical problems, it was up to Artist to watch out for his little brother and keep him on the right path. At the same time, Artist just went overboard sometimes, acting like his daddy more than his big brother.

I didn't like that.

"That nigga be gettin' on my fuckin' nerves." He huffed, getting up from the bed, and walking over to the door. Anthony was dressed in some Batman pajama pants and no shirt, ready for bed. "What's up?" Artist looked down at him.

"I'm thirsty." He said.

Artist scratched his head. "What chu want?" I heard him ask. "And you not finna get no juice either. Betta' drink this faucet water."

"You betta' not give that baby no damn faucet water!" I demanded.

The fuck did he think he was taking care of? A dog?

• • • • •

When Artist finally got his little brother down to bed, he walked back in his room and we laid back up. It was now 10:15, so we were up watching Ridiculousness reruns in silence.

"We in a open relationship?" He asked.

I continued to look at the TV, watching a man jump off his roof, only to overshoot and land on the other side of the pool, instead of inside.

"You askin' me or you tellin' me?"

"I'm askin'."

"Why the fuck would you even ask some shit like that?" I scrunched my face up, and looked in his direction.

"Cause... you be actin' like you hidin' me or some."

"Why you say that?"

"You had me pick you up at the fuckin' gas station and drop you off at a 7/11."

"Ok?" I made a face. "I was buyin' shit." I lied.

"Evre, stop fuckin' playin' wit me."

"I'm not playin'! You makin' a big deal outta nothin'."

"I feel like a side nigga."

"Ha! Ha!" I exclaimed as I bust the fuck out laughing. "I'm sorry." I shook my head and pressed my lips together. "It's really not- it's really not that funny." I promised, trying to calm myself down.

Damn I'm too goofy.

"You really get on my fuckin' nerves."

"I'm not doin' it on purpose, just, the way you said that shit was really funny." I giggled.

"Bruh," he straight-faced me. "When we finna fuck around and tell niggas we been fuckin' wit each other for the past six months?"

I tooted my lips and flared my nostrils before saying, "You act like we caught a flight to Vegas and got married or some shit."

"Shit, I ain't fuckin' wit nobody else, and I ain't lettin' you," he told me straight up. "We might as well be."

"Nigga if you keep actin' up, I might fuck wit somebody else."

He stale faced me, copping an attitude. He sighed. "I ain't fuckin' wit nobody else, you ain't fuckin' wit nobody else, I'll kill you." He shrugged, "so we might as well. Ain't like we goin' nowhere no time soon." I sighed, biting down on my bottom lip. "If you'on do it, imma do it. Cause we can't let this shit go on for too much longer."

I sighed, rubbing my temples. "I'ma figure somethin' out." I promised him, as the TV switched from Ridiculousness to Roll Bounce.

• • • • •

Just a filler😘

I promise y'all the good stuff is coming soon😭

Y'all think it's time for them to pop out? Why or why not?