The Hazz's

The light coming from the window right across from me shines bright in my face making it hard for me to see. I stay in bed and start wondering about my dream I had last night about a prince saving me from a tall banished castle. It is so wonderful when he just gets on his white horse and says:

    Strange man on horse: My dear princess I shall save you from thy wicked palace of reckless souls eating at your beautiful skin in fear.

    It was so charming when thy strange man said such breathtaking words to me. Oh my now this strange man has me speaking his magnificent Shakespearean language. Maybe I’m watching too much Romeo and Juliet like my sister said, but who gives a damn I love their poetry words. I mean who doesn’t any girl would at least fantasize once about a man who is not like the others, but better. I just have this feel that my sister has dreamt about Shakespearean romance in some way because she always gets offended when I say Romeo and Juliet own the brightest of stars which no man or any woman can touch. I don’t think she ever knew what it meant because some things I say she just gets all upset and gets aggressive with her words to try and hurt me, but it never really works out the way she intends. Sometimes I just want to lie in my bed the whole day and sleep without any noises, but in this damn place you can forget about that. I start to yawn and push my blue covers to the left side of the bed where I never really sleep at. I normally sleep on the right side of my bed, but who cares nobody ever knows. My mother Annette and my dad lance thinks I sleep wild since the time I had my best friend Reggie over with out my parent’s permission. I told Reggie to sneak in from the window, but he was a pussy so instead I helped him go through the front door. At that time it was wrong and a crazy move however as I look back at it, it will always be a funny moment I will always remember. I mean when he tried to climb up  the branch leading to my room he fell and bust this ass like five times in a row. Reggie is gay with a short hair du and his hair color is a brownish shade. Reggie and I role together all the time and would never turn on each others backs. Well you can say it’s a friendship that can never be broken. I begin to sit up in my bed and think of what it would be like at breakfast. I mean better than the other breakfast I had yesterday. My mom and dad argue every day for no reason at all. Sometimes it is dads fault because he always finds fault in every thing my mother does. Even if she’s washing the dishes he wants it in a specific way like he ever washes the dishes in this big ass house with only three of us. All he does is eat sleep and poop day after day. I consider him too small to see at times cause of the fact you never see him in the house, well to me. It’s like you see him breakfast, lunch and dinner that’s it. My mother never even says zilch to him it’s like she the maid in the house even if we got one. Her name is Carlene and she is a very good cleaner. I come to think my dad owns my mom and is messing with the house keeper on the down low, but I can’t really say anything because mom is so quiet about every thing. Not everything, but this she would let slid. I jump of my bed and recognize what time is it, its 3:00 am time for breakfast, although I really don’t care plus I’m always the earliest down stairs and has to here mom and dad arguing about god knows what. I mean I specifically forgot because they argue over nothing and I just ignore them and put on my music. Oh yes I forgot to tell you I’m so damn sneaky about things. I soon look into my mirror on the far left of my room and see how sexy my body is. As I look at myself I think of sneaking pass breakfast to meet up with Reggie at the mall. Damn it I totally forgot he’s going to kill me. Umm think Naomi you always have a plan “think“. Aha I got it I will call him right after I get out the shower, get dressed and tell him to meet me at my house and join me for breakfast. Wait no that sounds dumb as a matter of fact I will call him now so he can have time to walk over here or drive… shit which ever one suits him best… Oh yes I got my plan down pack.

    I pick up my phone and dial

    666-582-8764: It starts to rang, but after a while he picks up….

    Reggie: Hey Naomi where are you I been waiting two hours now oh my gosh please don’t tell you forgot (with an whining voice plus an angry voice)

    Naomi: No way how could I (with a sarcastic voice)

    Reggie: Liar (with I already knew it voice)

    Naomi: Um sorry but I have a plan come now ok see you bye (With a hurriedly voice)

    Hung up the phone then rushed to the bathroom while taking of my clothes:

    I fell while trying to aim for the hot and cold knob to make my shower warm, but I’m a klutz so it happens all the time. I got up with an icky face then rushed to the sink to brush my teeth. When I got there I grabbed for my blue toothbrush which is my favorite color and squeezed my Colgate tooth paste on my toothbrush then brushed away quickly. I turned another time to head for the tub but I felt a bump against my body like my spirit was coming out of my chest. I fell since it was too much to deal with. As I fell I bumped my head on the pointy part of my toilet. I blacked out and saw nothing but flashes of different colors plus someone in them. I wanted to know who it was, but mostly was I dead. So I started running through the colors like a fish swimming from a shark trying not to be eaten like a damn idiot. I soon came to a pause as I saw the person I’ve been chasing after standing there not noticing I was here. I began to imagine what would happen if I went up to it. I saw me: seeing something I wasn’t suppose to see. I get down to it and ran to it like I was a crazy woman, but stopped to walk like I was tuff. I wondered if this was my territory except this was all happening in my head. I then reached to a point where I could reach for it however I kind of didn’t want to because it wore raggedy clothes and looked disgusting with blood all over it I mean dried dead blood. I took my chances and reached for it a second time, but as I did it went right through my hands like a ghost. I started to walk backwards still looking at it. It turned and it had a messed up face with one eye and half of its face missing. I turned quickly as I ran for my life as it was walking towards me. I was turning to look at it, but screaming while running at the same time…when I turned to face where I was running it was in front of me. When I tried to turn back around it grabbed me by the neck while lifting me of my feet.

    Ah I woke up: Oh my goodness what the fuck was that… Oh man I’m going to be in trouble… Oh man I have to check with Dr. Micas later on. I rushed and got up of the floor and jumped in to the tub washing every where afterward got out. I ran out my bathroom door and into my bed room. I began to moisture my body with my Victoria secret cream. Afterward I started to put on my lilac panties along with my bra.