| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 | 4

Mulai dari awal

"Marinette," Nana spoke softly as she placed her tray next to her and cuffed her cheek, "Sweetie, there's no need for you to try to fit in the beauty standard of your kingdom. I'm so sorry society makes you feel like you're not good enough when in reality, you're a gem. What do you mean you feel overweight? You're size is perfect. Being overweight is perfect too. There's no perfect size other than every shape is beautiful. It's crazy how the pressure of beauty makes you feel like that. People are going to to judge regardless whether your overweight or skinny so who cares what they say? If you feel comfortable in your own skin, that's all that matters, honey. Keep your chin up, you're Marinette, and I know you for being strong and ignoring the negativity that is thrown at you. "

Marinette's saddened face gleamed with a huge smile and went in for a hug to appreciate Nana's advice.

"I needed to hear that... thank you, Nana. You're the best." A tear slowly slid down her cheek as her words escaped her mouth.

"Anytime, honey. How about you take a bite of that bread now, hm?"

"Bread? Oh right, the bread. I'll tear a piece."

Marinette carefully teared a piece of the bread and savored it as soon as she put it in her mouth.

She looked at Nana in awe, "Woah, Nana this tastes great, your treats always taste amazing!" She giggled.

"It probably tastes so good because someone made it with a lot of love just for you~"

Marinette blinked, "Oh, really? Who?"

"I can't tell you that now, sweetie. You'll just have to find out. This person really wanted to give you something so they made you this fluffy bread as a treat." She giggled.

"Woah, I'll have to ask around then haha. Thank you by the way!"

"Of course honey. Oh look, peach tea! Your favorite. Here take a sip......"——

They chatted for the rest of time they spent together in the garden, walking around, bonding with each other, living the moment until it was time to go back inside.

[ Adrien's P.O.V ]

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN- HUH? WHAT!"

"shhh! You're so loud!" Adrien scolded. Rick covered his mouth for yelling at the news Adrien has told him.

 Rick covered his mouth for yelling at the news Adrien has told him

"What do you mean you chickened out?!" He whispered yelled.

"Listen, I don't know! All of a sudden I just nervous and I chickened out!" Adrien sighed, "My stomach just started- I don't know attacking me and I felt crazy shy."

"Dude, It's bread-"

"Bread with a lot of love in it. Shut up you'll understand when you have feelings for someone." Adrien scoffed.

"Alright, whatever you sayyy. So you say Miss Dupont was the one who gave her your treat?"

Adrien played with the dough he was flouring, "Yeah, she's really close with Marinette if you haven't noticed, I'm thankful she was there."