—

"HAH, I'M SO BORED." The woman yelled, stretching out her legs onto her desk. She leaned back into her chair and stared back at her ceiling, wondering what she should do.

A knock sounded at the door, she sat forward and placed her leg on top of one another. She let out a breath, "You can come in." The door opened, and two figures walked inside. Y/n groaned at this and took off her professional atmosphere at the sight of the two.

"Get out, and what do you want?" She said to the employee, before turning her attention on them. The employee bowed, before exiting the room, closing the door behind him. "What do you want Muzan." Y/n scoffed, turning her chair around, so her back faced him.

She looked over the city view, watching as cars traveled by her building. "I'm just visiting a friend, is that bad?" He replied she swore he wore a smirk while talking. "I didn't know you considered me a friend," She smiled, going back to face him. "Well, I don't, so don't call me one."

Muzan's smile twitched under her gaze, but he didn't let his anger show. "Alright."  Y/n nodded, "Good, now get the fuck out, or tell me why your here." She snapped.

He smirked, "Business as usual." reminding her about the meeting she had with him today. "Right, take a seat, and we'll get started." She pointed a finger towards the seat in front of her.

The man nodded, taking a seat on the black leather chair. "Shall we?" She smiled, clapping her together. Muzan nodded, "Let's get on with this, starting on the stocks..." He continued, making her attention falter.

She let out a sigh. Her meetings with Muzan were boring.

"GIYUU-SAN!" Tanjiro waved, the called boy turned around to face him. He had long black hair and blue eyes, the deepest shade of the ocean they could see. If you looked under the moon, you would see his eyes sparkle under the light.