"Why are you looking at me like that?" He mumbles, averting his gaze and tapping his fingers against the wood of his desk.

"Like what?" You tease, sticking your tongue between your teeth slightly.

Spencer looks up at you, shifting in his seat slightly. "L-Like...I don't know."

You grin, tilting your head. "We've barely talked the past couple of weeks, y'know."

"I know." Spencer takes his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Why?"

"I, um, I-I don't know."

"It's because of what you saw, right?" You ask, standing straight up to move to Spencer's desk, leaning against it.

"No, it's not because of t-that," he stutters. His red cheeks and the way he avoids your gaze proves that statement to be false.

"Spencer, it's just me," you tell him.

In a daring act, you reach out your left hand, hooking it under his chin. He inhales sharply as you turn his face toward you, his eyes looking up to meet yours. You hold his gaze, noticing the way he runs his tongue between his lips nervously. His hands rest in his lap, one of them curling into a fist, clenching and unclenching slowly.

"I think..." you wonder aloud as you release his chin, fingers running down the side of his neck, "that you actually enjoyed what you saw that day. You just don't know how to admit it."

You feel Spencer's pulse pick up as your fingers rest on his neck, his chest rising and falling as his breathing increases. You tilt your head, smiling at him with your tongue pushed slightly between your teeth, fingers trailing lightly over Spencer's neck.

"Hm," you muse. "Is this turning you on, Spencer?"

The slight tilt of Spencer's head to the back is your answer, the action instinctual. You hold his gaze, his skin hot beneath your fingertips. His mouth opens slightly, and you watch the way his hands move to grip his thighs. You move your fingers away from him, a small whine leaving Spencer's throat as you break contact. You smile widens, taking a step away from him.

"Like I said before," you turn your back to him as you walk back to your desk, "all you have to do is ask."

You grab your go bag, glancing down at Spencer's hands resting over his crotch as you walk by his desk, stifling a laugh. You meet the team at the jet, taking a seat in the back of the jet. You sit back against the seat, preparing yourself for the few hours you're going to be on the plane. You buckle your seatbelt, glancing at Spencer. He's sitting adjacent to you, already opening one of the books he brought with him.

The jet takes off and you unbuckle your seatbelt once it's safely in the air. You yawn, pulling out your phone to scroll through your music. You choose your favorite playlist and slip your headphones in, resting your head against the window. Your eyes close, drowning out the sound of the jet with your music. After a while, you jolt when someone taps your shoulder.

You turn to see Spencer standing next to your seat and you pull out the headphones. "Yes?"

'We're just gonna do the briefing," Spencer says quietly, a little smile on his face.

You nod, coiling your headphones up and walking to the team. You sit on the bench next to the table, Spencer sitting to your right. Hotch leads the team in the small briefing, reviewing the case.

"Prentiss, Morgan, you're going to visit the crime scenes. Reid, Y/l/n, you're going to go stay at the station and start up a geographical profile. JJ and I will go talk to the families and see if the victims have anything in common other than physical appearance."