"Because you don't know me!"

"So?"

My mouth dropped open, a gasp escaping from it. "SO?!" I shrieked, utterly repulsed at whatever game Ghost was playing.

"Get out." I suddenly spat out, pointing a finger at the door that was shut behind him. Now how the hell did that happen?

"Who even let you in?" I asked him with a raise of my voice.

Ghost looked all in all, utterly and surprisingly unfazed by my reactions as he gave me a straight answer. "Karl did. He's gone now and he gave my strict orders not to leave you alone. Alas, I did have the same plan as I was walking up to your front door but to have your brothers approval kind of makes my... goal easier to accomplish."

"And what goal is that?"

Ghost straightened his back and then proceeded to walk around my spacious room. He didn't answer my question straight away but when he did, all sense was zapped out my head.

"To make you my girlfriend."

Oh my god. Was this guy serious?

"I think right about now would be real clever to do that clever disappearing trick and get out of my face."

Ghost was suddenly right in my face and with that I mean, he was right there. His hot, minty breath fanned my face and an involuntary shiver coursed through the back of my neck, shooting every hair up to their edge.

"I said do the trick and get out my face, not come in my face." I scoffed at him, surprised to find that my voice still held its game and that it didn't expose to Ghost how less of a game it actually was now.

"But I prefer to be in your face." Ghost causally replied back and I had this sudden unsettled feeling. Why was Ghost suddenly demanding to be my boyfriend? What was his ultra motive because surely, no man like Ghost would be wanting to date a girl like me.

So I asked him straight up with no ounce of sugarcoating.

"What's your ultra motive?"

Ghost looked taken aback by my question as he reared his head back so quickly that I actually ended up worrying that he snapped his neck.

"You did not just ask me that." Ghost growled in a low voice and I was so surprised at his reaction that I didn't know what to say. I instantly regretted asking that.

"Do you pity me? Do you think I'm some damsel that needs saving, and that you could do that if I did say yes to being your girlfriend - which by the way, I'll never be. I mean who even asks it like that?"

"Reed."

I held up my hand and quickly cut him short. "Do you want sex from me? Are you going to tell the whole school that you managed to sex the girl with no legs?"

"Reed."

"You just want to me lie flat on my back whilst you do your jazz? Because news flash, I have no freaking legs."

"REED." Ghost yelled, his face crunching up in anger and blood red rage.

"WHAT?" I yelled back.

"Shut up." He snarled past his teeth at me and he was still in my face, somehow amplifying the fear that started to peak around inside of me.

Oopsie.

"That's all bullshit and fuck no, I have no 'ultra' motive."

I could help raise one eyebrow of mine. "You sure about that? You should tell me now so I can hit you since you're too close in range - by the way, you're really in my personal space."

"What if I'm out of range? Can't hit me then?"

I gave him a flat look even though my insides were firing up and I was really not liking all of this. "I have no legs to get to you."

Ghost let out a murderous growl before I saw his massive hands clamp down on both of my legs.

"These are your legs." Ghost reminded me and I let out a miserable scoff.

"They aren't legs if they're no use to me."

"Stop saying that."

I shook my head at him. "No can do sir, I'm not dodging the truth."

"Your life isn't over just because you lost the use of your legs. You're still alive, you can feel, see, touch, taste. You still have a life and you should start appreciating it."

It stung. I'm not going to lie, those words actually stung but I knew best not to show Ghost. He was just a pesky boy who should really get out my house. I hardly knew him yet he was here demanding for shit.

But I had to have the last word.

I leaned forwards into his face. "Fuck you, Leo."

/////

;)) hope you enjoyed that xoxo

tempesh.tumblr.com [Do follow]!

ask.fm/xPureChances

Insta: nvx1_

twitter: @xPureChances

N e x t i n l i n e:

L a c y L e a t h e r s: 00:08

Laters!

-n